What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing. Apparently there's "The Soup Store" in Melbourne, FL. I was like "erm ... that does look like just a regular diner?", but then I saw them offering soup shipments in all of US. Like what the hell? Can you imagine waiting a couple of days to see a bowl of soup?
Oh, and they they use puns on their website, like "SoupScription", which makes me wanna burn the whole place down.

Joturbo said:
Missing my wife overnite in hospital I couldn't live without her.

I’m sending so much love to you and your wife Mr Joturbo. 
Thought about you when I was out on a walk today. 
And.. I saw something that I think is a good sign.
Two white-tailed eagles playing in the wind, diving and rolling around. 
giphy.gif

"I loved him better than all, I did not expect that he will go crazy and kill me with an axe ... But I love it all smooth ..."
W... what? xD Best horror game ever!

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Missing my wife overnite in hospital I couldn't live without her.

I’m sending so much love to you and your wife Mr Joturbo. 
Thought about you when I was out on a walk today. 
And.. I saw something that I think is a good sign.
Two white-tailed eagles playing in the wind, diving and rolling around. 
giphy.gif

Thanks Callie and Jessicat apologise was being a bit of a drama queen .Doctor has assured she going to be fine but was painful watching her in pain and rarely spent a night apart.
So weird about the eagles how relevant to where we are
Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Nah, you aren’t a drama queen. 
It’s scary when someting like that happens. 
Glad you two got good news. 🌈

Joturbo, I'm sorry your wife had to spend the night in the hospital, but glad that she will be ok! It's scary when we see someone we love hurting, and away from us. XO

Danielle said:
Joturbo,  I'm sorry your wife had to spend the night in the hospital, but glad that she will be ok!   It's scary when we see someone we love hurting, and away from us.  XO

Yes especially as you get older..thanks so much Danielle.....

You know, maybe if I use some reverse psychology on life and act as if I actually like being almost 32 and a half and so damned to singledom that I haven't even been on one date in my life no matter what I say, do, get interested in, try to learn, whatever, then maybe life will think that I enjoy it and therefore take it away from me.

fresia yeah, despair!

My friend said this to me yesterday:

"I think you're at least as great as you think you're broken and that seems like a whole lot."

I'm still taken aback by it. ****. Cut right into me;

Latest posts

Back