What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm vegan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can talk to me about veganism anytime!!!!!!!!!!

ahsatan said:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm vegan too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can talk to me about veganism anytime!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent 😁
Did you go from meat or veggie to vegan?
Did it change you in any way ...personality , fitness etc
Did it make you more spiritual?
Why did you go vegan?
Did it promote the law of attraction in you as my son was implying?

TheRealCallie said:
^^ lol, 20 questions much?  :p

And dude, go shopping now, no need to  eat pickled cabbage.  :club:

Callie stop we'll get a bollicking😉

Kala beans , pickled beetroot and vegetarian bacon I think I'll make it till tomorrow....loads of vegan forums can't wait..

well I went vegetarian at 12 then vegan around mid twenties. I went vegan after seeing how animals are treated for dairy and eggs you know those undercover videos! fresia those r horrific!!!!!!!!

No it really didn't my fitness. I became compassionate though.

I'm not really a spiritual person.

It doesn't really promote the law of attraction in me. I guess for some it does.

^ Yeah my daughter went undercover to make some of those vids. Nasty honeysuckle and very dangerous if you're found out.
Some of those smaller outfits will stop at nothing to cover up what goes on.

Great stuff Joturbo. Respect :)

Jently said:
^ Yeah my daughter went undercover to make some of those vids.  Nasty honeysuckle and very dangerous if you're found out.
Some of those smaller outfits will stop at nothing to cover up what goes on.

Great stuff Joturbo. Respect :)

Thanks Jently.Yep gonna have to watch sometime those films but can imagine they are  harrowing but know this will concrete a new vegans determination to help the cause in any way.

Holy honeysuckle your daughter is brave !!!!!! I couldn't handle it. I would start killing those psychos.

Man, has facebook been down all day?

Also I am super hungry even though I've already had plenty to eat and have been hydrating. Maybe some PB toast will help.

Reading through YouTube comment sections of politically left and right wing content makes me feel like an oddly normal person.

No one I know knows how to respond to this, it doesn't feel real to most of us, I'm avoiding social media like the plague and God only knows what it means for the future of the country.

LostintheBardo said:
Found out our dog probably won't make it till the end of the week. It just sucks man.

Oh no that's so awful.  Losing a dog is like losing one of the family and is totally heartbreaking, they are the most devoted friends you can ever hope for.

I hope he/she has a peaceful end and you eventually reach the place where you have just happy memories of your fur baby and all the good times you enjoyed together.

Gentle hugs for you and soft strokes for your special companion.

Latest posts

Back