What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If everyone I know would like to shut the hell up for the next 3 weeks, that would be grand. I am so sick of my phone beeping at me because someone or other is having a crisis. I'm having one too. Anyone there for me? Nope. Guess I just suck it up and be there for everyone else while I quietly fall to pieces as usual. I just need 3 weeks of peace. It's not too much to ask, surely?

nibbysaurus said:
If everyone I know would like to shut the hell up for the next 3 weeks, that would be grand. I am so sick of my phone beeping at me because someone or other is having a crisis. I'm having one too. Anyone there for me? Nope. Guess I just suck it up and be there for everyone else while I quietly fall to pieces as usual. I just need 3 weeks of peace. It's not too much to ask, surely?

You always have me :club:

LostintheBardo said:
Found out our dog probably won't make it till the end of the week. It just sucks man.

Oh no, I'm so sorry :(

honeysuckle ..I think I've made another friend...All because the long chat we had about veganism ..I'm on a roll😀

Ok, so it went from take as much time as you need, to you need to be out by May 1st????
Wow thanks for telling me this now.

I’ve never hated anyone so much in my life. Everything about you pisses me off. Especially your fake laugh. Please go away and never come back.

So yesterday, I had a very cool cry in my car because one of my good friends who I consider to be like my older brother did something really cheesy. Long context that doesn't really matter but like, I straight out asked him "are you looking out for me, is that what you're doing?" and he said "yes". Tears forever.

I love everyone there so much.

aw I'm sorry LostintheBardo *hugs*

Well I called and left a message at the apartment complex it's still early in the day so there's probably no one there left, auggh I'm nervous they're gonna say they have no 1 bedrooms available.

I've just noticed that Pathfinder closed her account some time after Christmas. I haven't been visiting the forum much and when I do it's only really to the games section, so I had no idea she'd gone. I never did reply to my PMs from her, so I feel like a bit of a honeysuckle. I hope she's doing well.

LostintheBardo said:
Just put the dog down. Feeling a lot of sadness but also some relief that our boy suffers no more.

I'm sorry :( *hugs*

Cavey said:
I've just noticed that Pathfinder closed her account some time after Christmas. I haven't been visiting the forum much and when I do it's only really to the games section, so I had no idea she'd gone. I never did reply to my PMs from her, so I feel like a bit of a honeysuckle. I hope she's doing well.

I don't come on the forum much either to notice the movement :\ hope she's doing all right too.

Why do people make multiple accounts on one forum just so they can have a conversation with themselves?

nibbysaurus said:
Why do people make multiple accounts on one forum just so they can have a conversation with themselves?

IDK. That drives me nuts though.

Because A.L.L. is a publicly accessible forum for the sake of attempting to help people, we get flooded with trolls...A LOT.
I'll admit--I'm kind of a bitter *******, but I'm not a troll. I don't have that kinda time, I work like 55 hours a week.
I've always thought that was the problem with trolls to begin with: They don't work/aren't at work/have some comfortable, lazy position at some company somewhere so that they don't have to ACTUALLY do any real work.

Latest posts

Back