What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nibbysaurus said:
TheRealCallie said:
nibbysaurus said:
TheRealCallie said:
nibbysaurus said:
I don't want to pack my stuff. I don't want to go home.

Stay there, have your stuff sent to you :p

I wish I could!

Just hide in a closet if someone comes looking.  :)

There's already a cat in there, lol

Send the cat back with your passport and then have kitty mailed back later.

I have a couple of extra games on Steam, as well as $8 that I will never spend. If anyone wants Terraria, Mortal Kombat X or a cheap game, let me know. I know they aren't exactly trending right now, but it bothers me seeing them there.

Thinking that I have to do something, but I don't know what.
Not in a forgetful way, but that I don't know where to go from here. The only paths I can see, aren't anything that great. And there's still some other things that can't be affected at all.

Thinking of summer............

xFootprints-in-the-Sand-Poem.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YbsdUZOGAC.jpg

Going to try to go for a run later. I haven't been into running for a while, but I feel like I should since my metabolism isn't what it used to be, and while I'm not truly fat yet, I want to nip this in the bud before it becomes a problem. Hopefully running every other day (weather permitting) will be good enough to stay on top of this.

There are a lot of sensitive, thoughtful people on this site who I consider myself lucky to have encountered and call friends

I take that back, new Sum 41, Slipknot and New Year's Day albums coming out, so exciting! I just miss my pirating days.

evanescencefan912 said:
Just feel like there's nothing new to do or discover, I'm just bored.

I've been feeling that way for a couple years now. Some events and situations have pretty much beaten the curiosity and wonder out of me. I wish I could get it back, but I don't know.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm mentally exhausted.. why do I even bother anymore.

Aw :( It's good to see you around just the same, though. I'm around if you feel like talking. I'm all ears.

Latest posts

Back