What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
large head sloping shoulder deformed leg just like his dumb brain : crippled. nobody wants that ugly used old dusty loser, if he's got fat ugh the only acceptance is only from that boring easy to get poor paid ugly immigrant obedient slave rat truck driver face big nose dirty hands.

Mother and baby screenings at the cinema what a great idea ,alright a bit noisy if one starts blubbin....

.I could have gone to one of them it can be really lonely having kids on a weekday morning.Dementia screenings as well with staff from the residential home...so many opportunities now  :)

People told me I sound like a 50 year old man a decade ago already. If my calculations are correct, I should come across as properly dead inside in 20 years. Another 20 years of metaphorical cane waving and complaining about people's foolishness.

...I am so goddamn empty.

I wish I could find a place to truly belong. Be it a friend to confide in or a group of some sort - whatever I can find, really. Then again, I am far too timid to initiate anything :(

What a woman mate.When I told her she was selling jewellery to one of the most beautiful celebrities on the planet she just didn't care lol .

Lol I'm so broke I'll be gettin troubles Valentine card down Poundland today.But after witness to her selfless love and kindness to her friends last night I can see why she is so popular..
wtf she's with me all these years I wonder I don't bring alot to the table.

Well I'm a bit pissed to be honest because some big ape has been chatting up trouble at work and given her a gift so I've gone to town and purchased a £2 single red rose so I dunno just alot pissed but not going to show it.

tenor.gif

Just thinking that I feel so invisible. I know maybe someone will say that they see me ... but I also know that they only “see” this, because I have written it. Nobody actually sees me. Physically and emotionally.

It's times like this I really worry about her,when she's ill.She is so tough ,so upbeat ,works so hard in her career .But with three big kids all with different personalities and problems plus me ofc all leaning on her in times of trouble I just worry one day she'll crumble and the whole family will collapse.I have to be more of a man not rely on her so much,keep quiet when I have problems ,sort my work issues out and get on with things.But she's my mate and pulls me out of depression when I can't...I'd be messed without her.

Cucuboth said:
Just thinking that I feel so invisible. I know maybe someone will say that they see me ... but I also know that they only “see” this, because I have written it. Nobody actually sees me. Physically and emotionally.

I'm sorry you feel that way.
And yes I only see this because you've written it, but isn't that the way it works? How can anyone know you (see you) unless you put yourself out there to be seen/known.

I'm not saying that this is how it is for you. Just stating my own feelings, I guess. Sometimes we make ourselves invisible in this way, staying closed off and avoiding people. There's a certain amount of comfort in it. We feel like we're protecting ourselves, but we only end up feeling more alone, because we aren't giving anyone else an opportunity to care about us. We feel overlooked, and left out... But how much of that is our own doing?

Latest posts

Back