What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished said:
priscella said:
There was a news item that said that people are being mailed strange seeds in the mail and not to plant them. I have a friend who said that she had a friend who got them and planted them and then dug them up and sent them to "where ever" they are suppose to send them to be analysed. I will let you know what happens when they get "maybe" some sort of reply.  Strange news items and did any of you get these seeds in the mail...? Don't plant them...That is what I am thinking right now..Thanks for reading ...priscella..

I received some. I read that they grow into friendly cute Chinese women. So, I planted all of them. Hope has returned to my life!!!!!!!  :D
I hope your agriculture adventure comes true--lol....Now in the meanwhile I cannot post on Okiedokes posting where he suggests a fine book to read and pictured the title---anything to this and where could I post to let the kings and Queens know?

priscella said:
Finished said:
priscella said:
There was a news item that said that people are being mailed strange seeds in the mail and not to plant them. I have a friend who said that she had a friend who got them and planted them and then dug them up and sent them to "where ever" they are suppose to send them to be analysed. I will let you know what happens when they get "maybe" some sort of reply.  Strange news items and did any of you get these seeds in the mail...? Don't plant them...That is what I am thinking right now..Thanks for reading ...priscella..

I received some. I read that they grow into friendly cute Chinese women. So, I planted all of them. Hope has returned to my life!!!!!!!  :D
I hope your agriculture adventure comes true--lol....Now in the meanwhile I cannot post on Okiedokes posting where he suggests a fine book to read and pictured the title---anything to this and where could I post to let the kings and Queens know?
I checked it out and that area is for titles only and no discussions about the book so I answered my own problem. I hope I got that problem right.  priscella

It's going to be a warm one today, will need to water the veg twice today I think. The cucumber didn't fair well the last time I did that.

Lately, I find myself thinking about people I used to talk to, a lot. I guess that’s the covid, uncertain, lonely times talking. I really wish I could check up on some of them but I’m positive none of them would want to hear from me, lol.

Serenia said:
It's going to be a warm one today, will need to water the veg twice today I think.  The cucumber didn't fair well the last time I did that.

OMG! I totally thought you typed vag. I was like, WTF! Why would someone need to water that. Oh, okay, veg. That makes more sense. Ha! ha! I guess that shows what I'm thinking about. Ha! ha!

:club:

Finished said:
Serenia said:
It's going to be a warm one today, will need to water the veg twice today I think.  The cucumber didn't fair well the last time I did that.

OMG! I totally thought you typed vag. I was like, WTF! Why would someone need to water that. Oh, okay, veg. That makes more sense. Ha! ha! I guess that shows what I'm thinking about. Ha! ha!

:club:

Pmsl ok can definitely tell what's on your mind  :club:

Got to paint these fences before it gets too hot,36 degrees today ,I hate it but got to get it done off work today

I usually don't F up. But every so often I have really Fd up days where everything seems to go wrong. I used to power through them. But, now I just veg instead and wait for tomorrow.

Finished:  Ha Ha----See your starting off this day with a good attitude....What a wonderful day its going to be and I am looking forward to it soooo much. So far I tripped on a chair and hurt my toe and broke a coffee cup and What a day this is---love it...my thinking right now--What a day this is going to be...?

Latest posts

Back