What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to change a job. Colorfull pics of Mars are cool. I need to tune to my new laptop and to play xbox. I want to live on a lighthouse. Are they going to clean the streets from the snow? Why I have so many thinks together? They probably do live in a tightness, too much of them for my head.

I've definitely seen an improvement over the last few days, fingers crossed I can build on it.

TheSkaFish said:
^sorry to hear that.

Was listening to the band Lush earlier...I've found so many good songs.  Sometime I'll have to actively listen to the whole discography.

Aww thanks, it was just a blip for a day, going strong now  :D .

Serenia said:
TheSkaFish said:
^sorry to hear that.

Aww thanks, it was just a blip for a day, going strong now  :D .

Sweet, I am too. Just got in from a run on a nice night for the season. I'm still making up lost progress from the super-cold weather, but I improved since last time I went out a few days ago. I hope my stomach is totally flat by summer!

^That's great! I started my 5km walks this week. Still a little bit icier on the highways, but it feels great to be out again. Looking forward to the next 7 months of this :)

AmyTheTemperamental said:
^That's great! I started my 5km walks this week. Still a little bit icier on the highways, but it feels great to be out again. Looking forward to the next 7 months of this :)

That's awesome, yeah, it's frustrating to have to take time off from exercise because of the crazy weather and have to start over again but good that you're getting back out there. I walk too, on my off days, to give my legs a rest. It's a nice way to unwind.

Latest posts

Back