Merry Christmas :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbstanley70

Reaction score
I am at home with family today. I have been embraced by my parents, brothers (both kin and good friends, and nephews). My whole day has been filled with love and peace and fraternity. My day has been filled with companionship.

Yet, I want for more. This is the first time in three years she is not mine, and I can not tell her how I feel, what I feel and what I want to share with her the rest of my life.

This makes me sad and I miss her and there is nothing I can do about it. Except move on.

The holidays are so brutal. So loving, so meaningful so brutal when you miss just one person. This is my second terrible holiday. I hope it is my last.

Anyways, I am not complaining. Just saying. I miss talking to my best friend and it makes me sad. I will be ok, but still sad.

Hope everyone else is doing better. God Bless 

Why dont you talk to your best friend anymore?

New year is starting so now's the time for a fresh start. Without knowing why you dont talk anymore, its hard to say "forgive & forget", but could be worth it.

I believe life is too short to hold grudges with people.

We could moan about being alone, or we can do somethin about it.

Latest posts

Back