star sign

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

OK what star sign are you all and do you think it influence's your life in any way.

I am an Aquarius but If I was to have been born the day be for I would have been a Capricorn. I think that is the cusp when your born on a day like that.

I don't think it makes a difference at all relay. I think it has more to do with your surroundings and the friends you make growing up and just pure randomness than the date you was born.
So can some one really read your future just on the bases on your star sign.

I have known ppl to have there future told and it come true but do you think that the stars have anything in it at all?

Have a look at this and get your future. This is just for fun may I add :)

http://www.bellaonline.com/code/tarot/

I love this stuff and this kinder thing really interests me. I am a very spiritual person just not in the religious way.

Hello Bluey.. interesting thread. :)

I'm a Sagittarius, and I don't pay attention to reading my horoscope. If I did I should have had 500 romances and be rich by now! :p

I went to a Mind & Spirit festival recently and a man did my horoscope, and although everything he said was fairly true, who's to say it wouldn't be true to someone else too?

I saw a psychic a couple of years ago and became paranoid that he would read my mind and know I thought he was a phoney! Haha. He told me I would study in England (I WISH) and that the man I'll marry will be of Latino descent. He also bluntly said, "You're in love", then proceeded to tell me it wouldn't last. I think his exact words were, "He's too playful", which is psychic talk for he's cheating on you. Hah, well he was right about something.

I played around with tarot cards in my teens, but I haven't drawn a conclusion I'm afraid.

Libra
I agree with the balance part of being a Libra... I do always strive for balance but that's as far as my belief goes. I never read my horoscope.

I write my own destiny.

Lol, I tried the card thingy there Bluey... can only hope it comes true... but it probably just chewed up my question and spit it back at me. Think I'll still keep in full control of my future, rather than sit back and trust the 'fates' though.

Sun sign Gemini
Moon sign Pisces

The sun sign is supposed to be how people precieve you and how you are on the outside and the moon sign would be what influences your emotions so its good to look at both in order to get a true perspective.

I'm pretty into astrology I dont think people should take it too seriously or read too much into it but it can be really interesting especialy when your sign really matches some of your qualities

I'm a Taurus all around. A Cinco de Mayo baby at that. I pretty much resemble what the Taurus is.

Patient and reliable---Yep
Warmhearted and loving---Yep...I think. I'm not a bad guy.
Persistent and determined---Pretty much. Just want to get things done.
Placid and security loving---I think, I'm not too sure myself
and...
Jealous and possessive---Not possessive, but jealousy has some terms...I envy those in relationships
Resentful and inflexible---I do what I can, I try not to judge. I'm not really resentful

Meh, I am what I am, and my name is definitrly not Sam. And thus, I hope for a much better future.
Self-indulgent and greedy

just getting this str8...
astrology is 1 thing. tarot is another
i would never mess w/tarot
astrology is good though. like its accuracy. theres more 2 a natal chart than just the placement of the sun though
which is y sometimes ppl find they dont match the characteristics of their "sign"
sweetviki mentioned sun & moon... but what should b looked at is the basal 3 ... sun moon & rising sign
bluey said:
I think it has more to do with your surroundings and the friends you make growing up and just pure randomness than the date you was born.
ur chart actually determines all of this... ur surroundings. ur friends (types of ppl u attract & r attracted 2). even the randomness isnt random haha. u can usually c all of this in a chart
yes u can c ur future in ur chart 2. thats ez enough 2 understand. afterall ur chart is ur whole life. so past & future will b there. theres a part in ur chart that shows u prelife history 2. info about ur last life. but even though i know how that setting works. im not sure i believe in that (yet)

Wave Shock said:
I'm a Taurus all around. A Cinco de Mayo baby at that. I pretty much resemble what the Taurus is.

Patient and reliable---Yep
Warmhearted and loving---Yep...I think. I'm not a bad guy.
Persistent and determined---Pretty much. Just want to get things done.
Placid and security loving---I think, I'm not too sure myself
and...
Jealous and possessive---Not possessive, but jealousy has some terms...I envy those in relationships
Resentful and inflexible---I do what I can, I try not to judge. I'm not really resentful

Meh, I am what I am, and my name is definitrly not Sam. And thus, I hope for a much better future.
Self-indulgent and greedy
sorry 2 rip this post apart. but i have 2 LoL...
WaveShock said:
Patient and reliable
patience isnt ruled by taurus. its ruled by virgo. so is reliability
WaveShock said:
Warmhearted and loving
almost any sign can be warm hearted and loving
there are no cold hearted unloving signs
WaveShock said:
Placid and security loving
neither of these r ruled by taurus. placidity would b libra. security would b scorpio
WaveShock said:
Jealous and possessive
these both belong 2 scorpio
WaveShock said:
Resentful and inflexible
resentful would again b scorpio. but the inflexible does belong 2 taurus

the only things listed in the entire post that actually belong 2 taurus r.....
WaveShock said:
Persistent and determined
&
WaveShock said:
inflexible

Jeez, what a rip off that Web site was then. I guess you proved it and me wrong. Anywho, I do have some sense of Taurus in me, that is if the other sites I've read from were more accurate...

Wave Shock said:
Jeez, what a rip off that Web site was then. I guess you proved it and me wrong. Anywho, I do have some sense of Taurus in me, that is if the other sites I've read from were more accurate...
rip off? hope u didnt pay 4 that LoL
& yep... ull always have some sense of ur sun sign. but really alot more 2 a chart than just that

I'm a Cancer ~ and it's all true.

Cancers are quickly changeable, deeply emotional. They hide their feelings but desperately need love and reassurance.

It takes a cancer a long time to get comfortable with a partner. But once they are comfortable, they are incredibly loyal and dedicated.

Cancers can be very jealous, possessive and hold grudges for very long times. They can brood and grump for months on end.

Reputation-wise, cancers have probably the hardest sign to manage in modern times. The name, cancer, now means a nasty disease and not much else. Their symbol, the crab, is a universal sign of nasty grumpiness. Where other signs have pleasant or at least mixed presentations, Cancer is almost a wholly negative first glance. But you have to look past that. Yes, crabs have tough shells, but they protect themselves with them. They only fight back when they are first antagonized. It is well worth getting to know the jewel that lies within.

i am a Capricorn

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved

diamond-dancer said:
I saw a psychic a couple of years ago and became paranoid that he would read my mind and know I thought he was a phoney! Haha.

hahah LMAO @ that

Oh dear that is funny,,, kinder a contradiction wouldn't you say?

Libra - but I'm gonna be a killjoy here as I dont believe in horoscopes. Firstly I find them very vague, and secondly, how many Librans in the world are meant to be having the same type of day as I am?

Ok guys, bring it on, but please throw apples (preferably Granny Smiths) instead of tomatoes as I dont like tomatoes, lol

*throws a granny smith at red* lol

Divide the population by 12 and that's how many ppl are having the same type of day as you

I'm a capricorn. Whatever. Horoscopes are made to be vague so that no one has major objections to them. They don't mean much.
Tarot cards might work, if the person doing it has the right... I'm not sure what. If they have the right talent I guess... idk.
Same with palmreading maybe, I'm ever fuzzier on my feelings of that.

I'd like to toss some chicken bones someday and think about what they tell me about the future... or read a chickens insides and see what the future holds.
Maybe I'll just go read some tea leaves.

In the future something special will happen to someone you know with an a, e, i, o, or u somewhere in their name and it will in some way mean something to someone somehow... maybe.

Red26 said:
Libra - but I'm gonna be a killjoy here as I dont believe in horoscopes. Firstly I find them very vague, and secondly, how many Librans in the world are meant to be having the same type of day as I am?

Ok guys, bring it on, but please throw apples (preferably Granny Smiths) instead of tomatoes as I dont like tomatoes, lol
ur right. itll always b vague as long as ppl r only looking at 1 planetary placement ;)
an actual natal chart is anything but vague though. its xtremely precise

Red26 said:
Poor buggers, lol.

lol Hope for all them Libra's out there that your day is better to day red, I mean that's a lot of ppl your giving a bad day to :p:p:p

Latest posts

Back