Your occupation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

flaneur

I am a student of art history. I’m particularly fond of modern French art and contemporary American art. I plan to go all the way and become a professor/researcher, but even if I do settle for less than a PhD I’ll be able to work at a museum.. *feels warm and fuzzy inside*

That is, of course, if I don’t move to an isolated farmstead (my other dream) so I can read and make music all day without worrying about what some jerk of a boss wants me to be doing.

What about you?

I'm currently a student. I'm a volunteer in my local town and sometimes a barrista when they need me at my coffee shop. I'm aspiring to be a barrister :)

I'm an IT graduate. I'm just offered a contract to work as consultant for a telecom company in service of Belgium's energy provider. That should be a 14 month project but I might start working there stationary when the project period comes to an end. Concretely I'll mostly be doing ETL design which is extracting day to day business data and throwing it into a highly quantified, process efficient data model which is suited for analytical purposes and can help answer complex business related questions. (Yes, I don't know how to explain that better...)

Besides that I'm working on a web project in my own time together with a friend. Although I'm mostly designing it as his IT knowledge is rather limited. If it goes through the website should be released one to two years from now and hopefully will add some extra revenue.

I was a trainee fee earner, but lost my job not long ago.

I'm currently unemployed, but have began producing music again, hoping to make money again from that.

Carpenter/Site Supervisor for residential construction doing a temporary stint as site safety/first aid attendant on a government project.

Anybody need an estate built on a tropical island? Large customs are my passion.

I’m a master of the iron palm style and wander the land to seek out vengeance for my murdered teacher.

Apart from that I work in military intelligence though work as a freelance writer from time to time when the mood takes me.

I'm a 'house wife' - a term which I use loosely since I am pretty horrible at it. :rolleyes:

Customer Services Assistant which is the posh title for what I really do which is work in a food shop !

Latest posts

Back