MOST pathetic person on this board.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I swear to all of you, no one is as fearful of mankind as me. I get so scare of people on my floor that I can't look at them. Sometime I am even scare of my friends.

Heck I'm scare just walking outside. In fact I am afraid of walking to class.

I have a lot of disorder: social anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, Attention def incite Disorder, Bi-polar, Post traumatic Stress Disorder, generalize anxiety disorder, acute anxiety syndrome, panic disorder, multiple personality disorder...and these are the only one that have been diagnosed with.

I feel that living life like this is like dying, but I don't want to die.

People in my depression group are much happier than me.

Taking anti-depressant drug like lexapro doesn't seem to work.

Idk about you guys, but I feel like the worthless piece of honeysuckle that ever walk this earth.

I don't blame you. People are bastards. But not all.

And being afraid doesn't make you worthless or pathetic. It's not your fault you feel the way you feel.. I severely doubt that you enjoy it.

You have a lot to deal with, and if the treatment you're undergoing isn't working, then maybe it's time to try something new. Talk to whoever prescribed that particular type of treatment and see if you can come up with a new way to tackle the problem.

For the record, I don't think you or anyone else on this board is in any way 'pathetic'. I have nothing but admiration for anyone who has the guts to share their innermost thoughts and feelings.

The pathetic people in this world are those people who enjoy hurting others.

diamond-dancer said:
I don't blame you. People are bastards. But not all.

And being afraid doesn't make you worthless or pathetic. It's not your fault you feel the way you feel.. I severely doubt that you enjoy it.

You have a lot to deal with, and if the treatment you're undergoing isn't working, then maybe it's time to try something new. Talk to whoever prescribed that particular type of treatment and see if you can come up with a new way to tackle the problem.

For the record, I don't think you or anyone else on this board is in any way 'pathetic'. I have nothing but admiration for anyone who has the guts to share their innermost thoughts and feelings.

The pathetic people in this world are those people who enjoy hurting others.

Thanks for the encouraging words and not judging me on how I write. Yes! I know 100% it not my fault for who I am or what I look like. I have been a good person all my life, but...why do I deserve this? I just don't get it, am I made to suffer, so other people can enjoy themselves?

I just want an answer so badly. I'm crying as I write this, though I'm a guy, enough is enough, after all I'm human or a physical representation of one. It just so hard being me, I think of girl constantly, though them girl never know about that. Honestly, is life worth living without ever feeling love? I guess I'm still young, but common 18 years and still no girlfriend yet.

having a gf,,is not going to help if you don't try to get a bit of confidence in yourself first,,,you should join a group,,of something,,,anything,,i mean like go bowling or some other sport,,,you don't even need to be good at it,,,,the way i was able to start meeting people was though the food bank i decided to volunteer a few days,,thats how you get a bit of confidence,,cause (usually) when you meet new people you don't get judged much and if you do,,,well go for the ones that don't,,the people that wile smile at you rather then the people that look at you in a strange way,,,,anyway this is only my 2 cents,,,take care;)

Lies, that's me. :-o I am much like you, except I have no school, and no therapy, I just take meds and stay home all day.

The only solution for depression that I know of is to take your mind off it by doing something else. But the problem is that when you are depressed you don't really feel like doing anything. -_- (at least that's how it is for me)

mimizu said:
Lies, that's me. :-o I am much like you, except I have no school, and no therapy, I just take meds and stay home all day.

The only solution for depression that I know of is to take your mind off it by doing something else. But the problem is that when you are depressed you don't really feel like doing anything. -_- (at least that's how it is for me)

It's a vicious cycle really :(

Chris,

I don't know if I'm more pathetic than you...but I have pretty much every disorder known to man. I have no friends, am pretty much useless. I know that meds won't help because it's not something that is temporary that I'm dealing with. It's more of a "life messed me over" kind of thing. You're 7 years younger than me. Are you gonna go to college?

I used to feel ashamed, embarrassed, etc...but now I'm so much in the hole that I don't even care anymore. I'm so numb to the feeling of being worthless that it doesn't matter who makes fun of me or what they think of me. I kind of use it as a defense mechanism: "yeah you think I'm pathetic, but I don't care and I don't need to care." While people are out there worrying about day to day honeysuckle, I think, hey, I don't have to worry about that honeysuckle cause I'm not even in the real world. Like someone said before, it's more than just being lonely, it's about not caring about anything and just being sick of living such a futile life.

Latest posts

Back