Need some computer help.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hey figure this is online forum maybe there is someone who can help me with an odd problem been having lately. Every now and then in the process explorer.exe will take like either 50 or 100% of the CPU it's odd it always 50 or 100% if I restart the comp or log off it will fix it's self.

I have run all my spyware and anti-virus and found nothing I use adware, spybot and AVG anti-virus.

Any tips suggestions on how or what to do to fix this it really sucks.

Hiya Josh,

Sorry, I'm useless as computers, I hope someone else here can give you a hand =¬)

Ya I hope but I have been looking on internet for a possible fix so might end up just helping my self.

That sounds like the kinder unknown problems that you get with computers know days lol

I would try defragging it if you have not done all ready. Could help?? never know

bluey said:
That sounds like the kinder unknown problems that you get with computers know days lol

I would try defragging it if you have not done all ready. Could help?? never know

Ya I have done a defrag and it really sucks because when it hits 100% pretty much I have to reboot the computer because can't do anything at all.

mimi: he meant explorer (the thing you browse files with), not internet explorer. :p

Josh: it sounds like drwatson (built-in debugger) is eating your resources. Try to disable it: follow this guide. :)

mimizu said:
mimi: he meant explorer (the thing you browse files with), not internet explorer. :p

Josh: it sounds like drwatson (built-in debugger) is eating your resources. Try to disable it: follow this guide. :)

Hmm going to try that but looks pretty complicated what would happen if I somehow mess it up?

Nothing. :p But it's not that complicated... you just open regedit and change a registry key.

Latest posts

Back