What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouse said:
Handing my notice in to my place of work, and smiling knowing self-employment will bring greater fullfilment than pulling coffees all day.

SO JEALOUS!

[10:16:49] * Snakks ([email protected]) has joined #wtf.com
[10:17:28] <Snakks> fukk you
[10:17:36] <V3N> lol
[10:17:46] <Snakks> hey bitchy fukk u
[10:18:04] <V3N> she told me that she thinks you're cute
[10:18:23] <Snakks> fukk u to ven
[10:18:38] <V3N> I think you're cute too
[10:18:57] <V3N> meet me at the monkey bars on recess
[10:19:18] <V3N> don't be late though
[10:19:50] * Snakks ([email protected]) Quit (Client Quit)
[10:20:22] <V3N> I made a troll fold with that honeysuckle?
[10:20:26] <V3N> lame

^logging on and seeing that in my IRC chat xD

My part timer referring to himself as an *******. Conversation went somewhat like this (on the phone);

me: "I've had about enough with customers today, especially with one being an *******."
part timer: "Well you're about to get another ******* in."
me: *pauses* deciding not to agree and saying "I was expecting that ******* today though."

The fact my power bill was only AUD$31.50 for 60 days. I love my gas hot water system. And if your wondering what my gas bill was it was AUD$66.80 for 3 months. W I N N I N G !!

Having good cake made me smile today, among other minor positive things. :)

Didn't make me 'smile' but made me laugh my head off.

just reading a post, where the poster said a movie made him want to 'saw his head off' HAHA! just struck my funny bone! LOL!!

Witch Way Buses.

I mean you'd have to have a heart of stone to not raise at least a smile every time you see this!

Personally I squealed and shouted "witchy bus" the first time I ever saw one. Though I can be excitable. Then I made sure I wasn't the only one seeing it! :p

Gotta love Manchester. :D

annik said:
Witch Way Buses.

I mean you'd have to have a heart of stone to not raise at least a smile every time you see this!

Personally I squealed and shouted "witchy bus" the first time I ever saw one. Though I can be excitable. Then I made sure I wasn't the only one seeing it! :p

Gotta love Manchester. :D

AWESOME!

The landlord finally getting around to fixing the f@cking leaky tap in the kitchen.

Finding out that a company I'd like to go to work for has been calling my references- YAY ME!

Latest posts

Back