What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My baby nephew. No matter what's going on I always feel better when I see his big smile or hold him in my arms. He's such a happy little baby and I love him so much for bringing that kind of joy just by existing.

Niave said:
My baby nephew. No matter what's going on I always feel better when I see his big smile or hold him in my arms. He's such a happy little baby and I love him so much for bringing that kind of joy just by existing.

Awn, babies do that, don't they?! I see any baby smiling and it makes my day!

My weapons instructor breaking the jo staff of a student during a technique demonstration earlier this evening. The breaking of the weapon wasn't what made me smile, but the facial expression of my fellow student made me laugh to tears...as it did all present.

Just knowing that there's someone out there that looks forward to hearing from me.

Every other year I log into the NexusMods forum and see how people are still enjoying the only mod I ever made and nobody else even had to improve.

Rodent said:
Every other year I log into the NexusMods forum and see how people are still enjoying the only mod I ever made and nobody else even had to improve.

Ooh What game is it for? Always looking for new mods! :)

I've turned a minor bullying situation into a game of stealth. Current conditions would allow me to play it without running into a tough situation if I lose.
Basically, I've managed to work something bad to my advantage.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Rodent said:

Fallout: New Vegas. Back in 2012 I made a mod to make a specific race ('Marked Men') playable and all the other mods people had made before had a graphic bug which I managed to fix with my layman knowledge, surprisingly enough.

Rodent said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Rodent said:

Fallout: New Vegas. Back in 2012 I made a mod to make a specific race ('Marked Men') playable and all the other mods people had made before had a graphic bug which I managed to fix with my layman knowledge, surprisingly enough.

Interesting. I'll try looking for it next time I play NV. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back