What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having amazing people in my life, feeling loved and appreciated. You're all brilliant

Playing with a paper airplane a 4 year old sent me as thanks for his birthday present. Little things please little minds and all that :)

A bouquet of bacon....yes bacon...unfortunately it was a picture, but the thought was sweet and awesome.

bacon-roses-52-1440x900.jpg

Having spent a year in the wilderness (metaphorically and partly literally!), I went to a Meetup Group I hadn't been to for 12 months. And I was remembered, welcomed warmly, and picked up where I left off, making me wonder why I left in the first place.

Made me smile to feel accepted and welcomed!

TheWalkingDead said:
Having spent a year in the wilderness (metaphorically and partly literally!), I went to a Meetup Group I hadn't been to for 12 months. And I was remembered, welcomed warmly, and picked up where I left off, making me wonder why I left in the first place.

Made me smile to feel accepted and welcomed!

This! Seeing this post just made me smile!

I can't imagine how people could forget you, you've always been just as nice, warm and friendly to just about everyone.

Do you know how happy I am to see you around again? I'll catch up with you soon, my friend. :)

It's such a small thing but sending out my first batch of xmas cards. I just barely made it to the post office before they closed. :D

My niece taking snapchat pictures of us all at what some might consider an occasion ill-suited to such tomfoolery.

Latest posts

Back