What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A realization.

There is a pup in my street. I offer him some biscuits, he takes them if he likes, and doesn't if he doesn't like them.
Doesn't say, things like "why would you give me this flavor of biscuits?" "why do you offer me biscuits if you don't even know me?" "why do you assume that I need biscuits?"

How simple are these beings!!!

There is a bit on my workout video where the teacher says to someone in the class ''Oh Jenny, you're still smiling on that last mile!'' and I always smile then too because I am desperate for approval even though it is a video and I am alone.

I would have to say having my 6 month old kitten come up and cuddle on my chest while watching tv under a blanket. The heater was not able to keep up as one of my windows has air coming in and with it being 3 outside it is mighty cold. So that felt great as he was warm and warmed me up. I patched it up and now it is warm in here, but wasn't fun. Always nice to have cuddles from a cat.

Today I was told I look like Nicole Kidman. Now, the guy is completely batshit crazy, but I've actually heard that before. What made me smile was him saying I need to go find my Keith Urban. I would be perfectly fine with that. lol

TheRealCallie said:
Today I was told I look like Nicole Kidman.  Now, the guy is completely batshit crazy, but I've actually heard that before.  What made me smile was him saying I need to go find my Keith Urban.  I would be perfectly fine with that.  lol

...do you have her bank account?
If so, you busy tonight, Nicole? ;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Today I was told I look like Nicole Kidman.  Now, the guy is completely batshit crazy, but I've actually heard that before.  What made me smile was him saying I need to go find my Keith Urban.  I would be perfectly fine with that.  lol

...do you have her bank account?
If so, you busy tonight, Nicole? ;-)

I will as soon as I win the lottery. :p
And no, I have to wash my hair.  :club:

The thought of spending the first of many Christmases with Lifepath1 made me smile today! How Christmas is such a great day to be together. Even though we aren't religious it is definitely a time for a couple to be together.....The thought of spending the whole day loved up! Ohhhhhh that made me smile

A strange
sweet little cat just nudged my hand so sweetly. I am smiling

A strange
sweet little cat just nudged my hand so sweetly. I am smiling

I work at a grocery store and I always try to help out when I can, so I usually give this older woman i work with a ride home from work so she doesn't have to walk in the cold and snow. Today she told me funny stories and we laughed. I love so much to help people!

^^ I can relate....I saw my first Red Winged Black Birds in the marsh today. :D The Robins returned this week. :D And the White Tailed Deer have returned and are playing. :D Bring on spring!

Pathfinder said:
^^ I can relate....I saw my first Red Winged Black Birds in the marsh today.  :D The Robins returned this week.  :D And the White Tailed Deer have returned and are playing. :D  Bring on spring!

Hi Pathfinder hope you can post some pics sometime.Its a great time of the year! everythings waking up frisky -birds are singing even the seagulls are making a racket  :D

Latest posts

Back