What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being passenger in a stupidly fast Mercedes...I thought I might die but I just didn't care......

Lol, similar to the post above but it was my 2 year old nephew running to the car, so excited he was going bye bye :D

My credit company accepted to raise me 200. That will REALLY save my neck for the moment.
God, I can't wait in 8 years when all of this stops and money starts literally coming out of my butthole...

New episode of Itchy boots up on YouTube.

Along with thousands of others love this woman , travels the world just her motorbike and Gopro with long periods alone off road aswell.Punctures , falling off ,nothing distracts her from her adventures. :)

I looked in the mirror this morning and for the first time in a while i smiled at my reflection. She smiled back.

Some people being kind to me which I appreciate a lot since someone recently wasn't and i'm hurting a lot.

A video showing a police officer leaving for his duty for a curfew.
And his 10 year old kid is crying and pleading him not to go out, as there's "Corona" outside.
The man convinces his son that the Corona will not eat him away and he'll return safe. Shows his gun that if the corona does something to him, he will use that gun.
And leaves for his job holding his head high.

On looking for a photo of my dalmatian for the dog breeds thread, I stumbled upon a video where I heard my late wife talking and laughing as she watched him play. I never knew this video existed. I haven't heard her voice since she died a year ago.

Tears of joy have run down my face tonight.

She said "I'm doing slapsticks"as she balanced 'tween my two sofas.I said "what"."I'm doing slapsicks",trying to balance again.I said "your doing what"?.Then my brain cell engaged."Oh..you mean gymnastics,Gym...nastics trying to get her to pronounce it right." Yeah,stupid SLAPSTICKS.Then she started jumping between my sofas..tripped and head butted me in the chest.Kids eh! :D

HypnoGhost said:
My cats!
Talking to new people
And being shown a new book site :D

My cats always make me smile too. Today was no exception, especially as I was feeding them some roast chicken, which they love. Making my cats happy makes me happy and gives me the feeling I've got a purpose in life, as stupid as that sounds.

Latest posts

Back