What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had me jab two days ok felt like honeysuckle the following day but have not developed any twitches and can work today cause I feel fine which I was worried about cause I do love me job so I'm smiling..and of course the big breasted, tall men flat chested threads.

My dog suddenly wanting to be my best friend while I'm eating my liquid chocolate croissant.

Just Games said:
My dog suddenly wanting to be my best friend while I'm eating my liquid chocolate croissant.

I thought dogs always wanted to be best friends with their owners. Cats are usually the fickle ones! (I say that as a cat "servant" myself).

I thought it was Thursday all day and then checked the calendar on my phone earlier. No better feeling

Forgottendanfan said:
Just Games said:

I thought dogs always wanted to be best friends with their owners. Cats are usually the fickle ones! (I say that as a cat "servant" myself).

No mines a bit fickle if my sons about he's off.Even though I walk and feed him.Sitting on my chest inches away from my liquid chocolate croissant licking his lips making that daft begging noise I think he wanted more than a friend  :D🍰

Forgottendanfan said:
What's your chocolate croissant obsession all about?  :cool:

Probably the same as my obsession with ice coffee... It's awesome. 🙂

Had it today finally, after avoiding caffeine for almost 3 months. 😁

Latest posts

Back