I Need Your Advice My Forehead Is Really Strange

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexjames2320

Reaction score
Hey All..Before long time i saw something different in my forehead its like it is a gap in it or something and its looks very bad :( i feel really bad about it please i need your help i just wanted to ask if anybody knows wich doctor i should go or what's the problem called or whatever i can do to make my foreheaed look Normal..Here its a photo of it...if you zoom the photo out you will see the problem I see my self at the mirror every morning and its really sad :/ Happy New Year Everyone!!

Err, I can't actually see anything wrong with your forehead in that picture? o_0

A slight inward-looking bit on the right, but that could just be the photo. I wouldn't worry too much based on what I can see here, unless I'm missing something obvious.

Can't make heads or tails of the picture, and even if I could, I doubt it'd be much good. These things ought to be checked close up, with the eye of an expert. We are not trained medical professionals- you should really consult a doctor on this, or at least someone in your local health care industry.

Yes actually its like its like i have a gap there... in the middle of my forehead...its not straight as it was before 1or2 years but i dont know wich doctor i should go... im very worrying at all and i need to do something!

Like some sort of indentation? I’d say go to any doctor at this point, at least they are in a better position to point you in the right direction if needed.

Sorry Alex,can't see anything wrong,may be you've got a fixation about a minor bone structure problem,but it certainly doesn't jump out at me.

The photo i uploaded its really big... if you save it to your pc and you zoom it out with a program you will see what i mean sorry for not telling that guys! and thanks all of you for your help i really appreciate it!

Go and see a GP if you're concerned, I doubt anyone here can diagnose what's wrong. Always worth getting stuff like this checked out early :)

Were you ever hit in the forhead in that area? Years ago I got hit by a car going slowly it hit me in the leg I had an indentation for about 10 years.

No i never got hit by something as i remember at all...but i have to go and see a doctor thats for sure i cant let that think like that...

Latest posts

Back