Anyone from Australia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TalosNB

Is there anyone here from Australia? i live in Brisbane would just like to get more friends or chat to some people

Pretty good actually atleast music wise, would be better if i had more friends here but ah well, other then that i just work and wait for the weekend go for some walks read etc, living by yourself sucks

Ah, what's the music scene like up there? What kind of music are you into? You kind of make it sound like you've just moved there...

I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal :) so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

Whats it like there blue sky?

OMG i too hail from the sunshine state and would love to retire further north preferably Cairns or Townsville. I live in the Logan district. Any chance you live in any of the South Side Suburbs.

TalosNB said:
I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal :) so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

It's home I guess... doesn't mean I don't constantly fantasise about packing my bags and heading somewhere else.

Australia is a nice place lol, beats better than living on a small island country lol.

diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:

It's home I guess... doesn't mean I don't constantly fantasise about packing my bags and heading somewhere else.

Where abouts would you go? oversea's? or just different part of oz?

hummm lol the island singapore.....lol hot....stressful lol and many other stuff lol..

TalosNB said:
Where abouts would you go? oversea's? or just different part of oz?

Moving to London is like a dream of mine... on of my more expensive dreams haha. Maybe one day though. =)

I really want to travel and would love to move oversea's somewhere cold pretty much only waant to go to europe but i do want to go to america for a holiday and stuff, What do you like about london?

Latest posts

Back