Anyone from Australia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TalosNB said:
I really want to travel and would love to move oversea's somewhere cold pretty much only waant to go to europe but i do want to go to america for a holiday and stuff, What do you like about london?

I was there a couple of years ago around Christmas and once before when I was younger and it just seems magical to me. Of course, that may just be the effect of being away from home. I have rellies in England as well so it's like "the motherland" for me. :)

Travelling is pretty much the only thing I enjoy...if you have the opportunity you should grab it.

I had to work like a dog at two jobs I didn't like to get the money together... but it was worth it :)

diamond-dancer said:
I had to work like a dog at two jobs I didn't like to get the money together... but it was worth it :)

Im at a crossraods at the moment, i have just put in to try and get into uni for next year and am awaiting the results of that if not then i will be moving up north to my friends because i cant be friendless down here i just cant do it, and im going to do tafe and work and try to get overseas and get a diploma under my belt

TalosNB said:
diamond-dancer said:

Im at a crossraods at the moment, i have just put in to try and get into uni for next year and am awaiting the results of that if not then i will be moving up north to my friends because i cant be friendless down here i just cant do it, and im going to do tafe and work and try to get overseas and get a diploma under my belt

I'm in the same boat. If I don't get into the course I want I'm blowing this popstand... so to speak.

All ive got for me to show is a high school and a TAFE diploma in business and marketing. I was studying an accounting course at Uni but decided to quit for a while because of Depression.

I too am in the pivotal period of my life where I really need to make some serious changes. There has not been one day pass where I didn't think about my future and where I would be heading. As a living nomad I am scared about the future for I don't have any directions in this life at all, so clueless at where I am going at this very moment.

Should I just take the U-turn and give up?

Lonely Boy from OZ said:
All ive got for me to show is a high school and a TAFE diploma in business and marketing. I was studying an accounting course at Uni but decided to quit for a while because of Depression.

I too am in the pivotal period of my life where I really need to make some serious changes. There has not been one day pass where I didn't think about my future and where I would be heading. As a living nomad I am scared about the future for I don't have any directions in this life at all, so clueless at where I am going at this very moment.

Should I just take the U-turn and give up?

Choose a spot on the map and go for it, if u want it hard enough you can get anything, i hope i will be happy with the decisions i make all i can do is hope

TalosNB said:
I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal :) so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

Whats it like there blue sky?

hey :) i only just moved up to qld from sydney.. to the goldcoast but yehh i'm into my music too but i have no friends here so it sucks when i wanna go to a gig!! i don't feel very safe moshing on my own lol =/

kt_kt_99 said:
TalosNB said:
I have only been in brissy for about 4 months before that i was up north, im into metal :) so im loving it here, what about u? do you like it in sydney?

Whats it like there blue sky?

hey :) i only just moved up to qld from sydney.. to the goldcoast but yehh i'm into my music too but i have no friends here so it sucks when i wanna go to a gig!! i don't feel very safe moshing on my own lol =/

yay. ive heard both the scenes in Brisbane and Melbourne are bigger than Sydney even though Sydney has a bigger population.

i dont mind going on my own, but the problem is, honeslty, the quality of local music isnt that great :( its good when an international band like megadeth or cryptopsy or obituary etc comes along but for regular $8 pub gigs its not so great..

Latest posts

Back