New Girl...wheeeee

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

January's Ghost

Reaction score
So...er..I'm Dakota... I am a girl, almost 18, and....I joined this site because I was tired of feeling like the only person that just didn't find a reason to life anymore. In real life I am much better at hiding it, all they can see is a smiling "pretty" face but it gets tiresome. I am here to find some ways to help myself and help others. Thank you.

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-12-31 at 21.47.jpg
    Photo on 2011-12-31 at 21.47.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 329
Welcome to the site. Hope you find what you seek and meet some cool people as well.

Hi JG, welcome to the site. I hope you'll find as many good friends as I have and I wish you a very happy New Year.

Anna Mouse

January said:
So...er..I'm Dakota... I am a girl, almost 18, and....I joined this site because I was tired of feeling like the only person that just didn't find a reason to life anymore. In real life I am much better at hiding it, all they can see is a smiling "pretty" face but it gets tiresome. I am here to find some ways to help myself and help others. Thank you.

Hey.. I'm new here too.. but nevertheless... Welcome!

Hello friend, if you ever need someone to talk to id be happy to listen :) Hope your day is fantastic!

Latest posts

Back