personality types test.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolife Princess

Reaction score
I went to this site and took these test.. (sorry if this thread has already been posted) I found it interesting !

If you wanna take the test, it is here:
Personality trait test. (jung!)

My test shows that I am :ESFJ
**Extroverted (E) 71.88% Introverted (I) 28.13%
Sensing (S) 65.63% Intuitive (N) 34.38%
Feeling (F) 69.23% Thinking (T) 30.77%
Judging (J) 72.73% Perceiving (P) 27.27%**

ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population.

and then I took another test, temperament: and mine was :

Sanguine / Melancholy---- will read more on this one.

Just curious what everyone else is?

"Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 54.29% Intuitive (N) 45.71%
Thinking (T) 56.41% Feeling (F) 43.59%
Judging (J) 53.66% Perceiving (P) 46.34%

Your type is: ISTJ

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population. "

Hmm. Not sure how accurate these things are, but that was my result :)

Mine:

Your type is: ENFJ

ENFJ - "Persuader". Outstanding leader of groups. Can be aggressive at helping others to be the best that they can be. 2.5% of total population.

~ There are around one or two threads for it once per year - normally under Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - LOL. :)

~ I already know that I am an *INTJ* and highlighted in red why I was born doomed for relationships.

~ To outsiders, INTJs may appear to project an aura of "definiteness", of self-confidence. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive, is actually of a very specific rather than a general nature; its source lies in the specialized knowledge systems that most INTJs start building at an early age. When it comes to their own areas of expertise -- and INTJs can have several -- they will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest. What prevents them from becoming chronically bogged down in this pursuit of perfection is the pragmatism so characteristic of the type: INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake.

INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as INTJs can be unsparing of both themselves and the others on the project. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this; INTJs have also been known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting their supervisors or co-workers. On the other hand, they do tend to be scrupulous and even-handed about recognizing the individual contributions that have gone into a project, and have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice.

In the broadest terms, what INTJs "do" tends to be what they "know". Typical INTJ career choices are in the sciences and engineering, but they can be found wherever a combination of intellect and incisiveness are required (e.g., law, some areas of academia). INTJs can rise to management positions when they are willing to invest time in marketing their abilities as well as enhancing them, and (whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel. While they are capable of caring deeply for others (usually a select few), and are willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge and self-confidence that make them so successful in other areas can suddenly abandon or mislead them in interpersonal situations.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship). To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand. Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense. :)
This sometimes results in a peculiar naivete', paralleling that of many Fs -- only instead of expecting inexhaustible affection and empathy from a romantic relationship, the INTJ will expect inexhaustible reasonability and directness.

Probably the strongest INTJ assets in the interpersonal area are their intuitive abilities and their willingness to "work at" a relationship. Although as Ts they do not always have the kind of natural empathy that many Fs do, the Intuitive function can often act as a good substitute by synthesizing the probable meanings behind such things as tone of voice, turn of phrase, and facial expression. This ability can then be honed and directed by consistent, repeated efforts to understand and support those they care about, and those relationships which ultimately do become established with an INTJ tend to be characterized by their robustness, stability, and good communications.

Nolife Princess said:
... (sorry if this thread has already been posted) ...

Introverted (I) 71.05% Extroverted (E) 28.95%
Intuitive (N) 60% Sensing (S) 40%
Thinking (T) 55.88% Feeling (F) 44.12%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Well it was really accurate except where I put "(not true)" , other than that it pretty much sums me up.

loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic ( not true ), not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless (not true), observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people(not true), socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others (ambivalent part ), orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside (hell yeah ), tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

And apparently a favored career of mine is to be a dictator.

Haven't read too much into it but...

INFJ

Introverted (I) 70% Extroverted (E) 30%
Intuitive (N) 56.82% Sensing (S) 43.18%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Judging (J) 61.76% Perceiving (P) 38.24%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. Yeah that sounds ok to me :D

Introverted (I) 61.11% Extroverted (E) 38.89%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Thinking (T) 61.54% Feeling (F) 38.46%
Judging (J) 57.58% Perceiving (P) 42.42%

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Oh, I love tests!
I got ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
I think it might fit actually :)

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 53.13% Extroverted (E) 46.88%
Sensing (S) 62.16% Intuitive (N) 37.84%
Feeling (F) 71.05% Thinking (T) 28.95%
Judging (J) 56.76% Perceiving (P) 43.24%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Introverted (I) 78.79% Extroverted (E) 21.21%
Sensing (S) 53.66% Intuitive (N) 46.34%
Feeling (F) 52.94% Thinking (T) 47.06%
Judging (J) 71.43% Perceiving (P) 28.57%

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

Introverted (I) 80% Extroverted (E) 20%
Intuitive (N) 51.52% Sensing (S) 48.48%
Thinking (T) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18%
Judging (J) 62.86% Perceiving (P) 37.14%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

My results are as follows:

Extroverted (E) 55.88% Introverted (I) 44.12%
Intuitive (N) 55.56% Sensing (S) 44.44%
Thinking (T) 64.1% Feeling (F) 35.9%
Perceiving (P) 55.26% Judging (J) 44.74%

Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

My results:

Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 51.28% Intuitive (N) 48.72%
Feeling (F) 51.28% Thinking (T) 48.72%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: ISFP

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Funny, seeing how I USED to do art. My true calling?

<div align="center"><!--72.22 72.73 60.53 82.14--> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#dddddd"> <tr> <td width="250"> <div align="center"> <font color="black"><b><a href="http://similarminds.com/jung/infj.html">INFJ</a></b> - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population. </font></div> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/jung.html">Take Free Jung Personality Test</a><br><font size="1"><a href="http://similarminds.com/personality_tests.html">Personality Test</a> by <a href="http://similarminds.com/">SimilarMinds.com</a></font></div>

****. Now you guys know all my secrets...

Introverted (I) 72.22% Extroverted (E) 27.78%
Intuitive (N) 72.73% Sensing (S) 27.27%
Feeling (F) 60.53% Thinking (T) 39.47%
Judging (J) 82.14% Perceiving (P) 17.86%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

****. Now you guys know all my secrets...

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Feeling (F) 64.71% Thinking (T) 35.29%
Perceiving (P) 58.62% Judging (J) 41.38%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Introverted (I) 89.29% Extroverted (E) 10.71%
Sensing (S) 57.14% Intuitive (N) 42.86%
Thinking (T) 62.5% Feeling (F) 37.5%
Judging (J) 52.94% Perceiving (P) 47.06%

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 86.36% Extroverted (E) 13.64%
Sensing (S) 58.14% Intuitive (N) 41.86%
Feeling (F) 51.35% Thinking (T) 48.65%
Judging (J) 58.82% Perceiving (P) 41.18%

Latest posts

Back