Most indepth anxiety and depression test online!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
Hey guys, I done a lot of internet testing for anxiety and depression. I already been diagnosed with all of these thing, but somehow I guess I just want myself to feel worst so I just constantly test myself. I guess I want to see how fresia up I become.

Anyway here is the test, and it very accurate. Be honest to it, and be honest to yourself.

http://www.stresscenter.com/self_test/test.php

I got a 71 overall:(

Let me know what you get, feel free to post your result.

I got 76 which is a lot higher than I expected.

I love the bit that says, "Please, get help." That cracked me up.

I think I'll try it again when I'm in a better mood and see if I get a better (happier) score.

I'm not sure what all that means... But I only got 41 so I'm good. Everything was really low except for worry and expectations where kinda medium and attitude was all the way full and was all red. I think that means I have and attitude problem. Jerks. What right do they have to say that? And right after they said I was normal, they're like, oh yeah but you have an attitude problem. Well, I've got some attitude right for them right here, It's called my foot in their face!
^lol. what do you think? After taking these I always try acting like whatever they say I am. It makes things fun. Mostly they tell me the same things though, I get sociopathic, schizophrenic and borderline. I don't have any of those though. I have no faith in these online tests. whatever. At least this one was right when it said I was moderate. That's the same as normal and that's pretty much the only mental illness I'll ever have; normalcy. woww I need to stop talking and get some sleep... goodnight LonelyLifers.
*hugs to all non-trolls over the internet*

Qui said:
I'm not sure what all that means... But I only got 41 so I'm good. Everything was really low except for worry and expectations where kinda medium and attitude was all the way full and was all red. I think that means I have and attitude problem. Jerks. What right do they have to say that? And right after they said I was normal, they're like, oh yeah but you have an attitude problem. Well, I've got some attitude right for them right here, It's called my foot in their face!
^lol. what do you think? After taking these I always try acting like whatever they say I am. It makes things fun. Mostly they tell me the same things though, I get sociopathic, schizophrenic and borderline. I don't have any of those though. I have no faith in these online tests. whatever. At least this one was right when it said I was moderate. That's the same as normal and that's pretty much the only mental illness I'll ever have; normalcy. woww I need to stop talking and get some sleep... goodnight LonelyLifers.
*hugs to all non-trolls over the internet*

Oh the girl's got TUDE!!! This is me acting like my test result:

Oh man I'm so depressed... No, I'm more worried than depressed. I think I'm worried because I'm so depressed...that's so depressing. Is it normal to feel that way? Will it hurt me? Will I die? I'd be so depressed if I died.

You're right, that was kinda fun. :)

I scored a 51, which is lower than I thought... description was pretty spot on though which is interesting

n the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind. You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Please, get help. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools.----------------------------> that is so true about me =(

Oh yeah, I ignored the part about how they can get me down to 21 if I pay. Havent they heard the phrase money doesnt bring happiness? (Sorry, I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but I still embrace it!) :p

I got a 70. I was SEVERE on negativity, depression, anxiety, worry! Great!!! Sounds like my life. Now, the question is, who will flip the switch and make it all better?

i got this same description score; 51!

SadRabbit said:
n the overall affectedness scale you are probably anxious and or depressed much of the time. More than likely it is hard for you to enjoy life on any consistent level. You are always second-guessing yourself and the world around you. You are over thinking and obsessing and you hardly ever experience peace of mind. You’re often fearful, worrisome, and unhappy. You don’t like being this way but you don’t know what to do to change. Things are too much work and no one understands the way you feel. You go from worry to depression, to worry again, wearing yourself out with your thoughts and what if thinking. You probably hate yourself much of the time for being so miserable to be around and yet you can’t seem to find comfort when you’re alone. Nothing makes you feel safe or happy, and life is just one big struggle. Please, get help. You can be happy and confident again. You just need a clear plan of action and the right tools.----------------------------> that is so true about me =(

I got a 57, I was rushed though.
I got three severe ratings, but they are all things of which I am aware, and am always working on improving anyway.

As a man with anxiety and or depression, you are probably sensitive about what you are experiencing, wanting to keep it to yourself because it is the "manly" thing to do, You probably worry about having a heart attack or dying, and you're feeling bad about yourself because you can't "fix" it by yourself. These are normal feelings, but they aren't going to help you get better. You can't do it on your own because you don't have the skills. How could you fix an engine, or create a website if you had no skills? The good news is, if you are a man who is challenged with anxiety and/or depression you are smart, creative, analytical and you are a quick study. Once you learn how to help yourself and get your confidence back anything is possible.

I got mad skillz dammit! :p

Haha, the first part is pretty much all true, but what confuses me is they say:

"...if you are a man who is challenged with anxiety and/or depression you are smart, creative, analytical and you are a quick study."
So does this mean that all anxious and/or depressed men are smart, creative, analytical and a quick study? Or does it mean that I am these things when I am challenged with emotional instability (guess that kinda confirms the analytical part lol). I don't know why I do these tests... grrrrrr takes me back to college and high school and over-analyzing questions to the point where I need to write several answers in relation to each possible meaning of the question given on the tests... this caused me to always get good grades on the answers I finished in time, but I always ran out of time before I finished all the questions on the test :(

--
Oh and it says I can pay to have my score dropped down to 19.
I took the test at my worst time of day too... when I first woke up.

Okay I don't usually take these tests but then no harm taking this one lol.
I scored 52 for this one. The program can take me down to a 17? Lol..

According to this, I'm only severe for worry. Medium for everything else and mild for stuff like temper, attitude, panic...

Oh I notice a spelling mistake there.. "Obsessive/Compusive" hehe :D

Latest posts

Back