Game: Chain of pictures

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Arsenic Queen

Hey people,
This is a new little game, which I think could be fun.

RULES :
Very simple. You have to post a picture (as IMG, not URL) which is related in a way or another to the picture in the post previous to yours. Feel free to participate and post any picture you find, anywhere on the web. You can add a comment if you want. If the relation between your pic and the previous post is unclear, please add a short explanation.
Have fun!

Ok I start.

duane_hanson_traveller.jpg

This is a wax sculpture, by artist Duane Hanson.

The next picture must have something in relation to this one. For example, it could be someone or something sitting on the floor. Or it could be a subject very different, but with sports bags.

real_mario.jpg

It reminded me of mario mainly due to the red hat and mustache, so here is a creepy real life looking version of him. Also, I thought that wax guy was a real person until you said otherwise.

casuarina-beach_1318l.jpg

Connection: The original name for Koopa (that turtle character) is Nokonoko, the picture I posted is of a Nokonoko tree in Fiji.

You're all awesome! All your pictures are really well-chosen. LD, love your not-obvious connection. :D
21accepted, your Mario is indeed creepy-looking, reminds me of a nasty art teacher I had, lol.

vog-socks-blue.jpg

(Blue socks/stockings/things on legs)

Advanced:
david-bowie-ziggy-stardust-02.jpg

David Bowie as fictional rock star Ziggy Stardust. In 1972 Bowie released the album The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. The woman in the VOG advert has eight legs, like a spider.

Intermediate:
Christmas-Stocking-4.jpg

Stockings!

OMG, Bowie is so flat down there on that picture! LOL. Awesome association. Ok here's one.

ga070312.gif

Spider!

Latest posts

Back