I just don't know man..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Presence

Reaction score
...I'm not the type of person to spend my time in the house. I go out, and I meet loads of people, I make conversation with many people, I find it easy, I can laugh and be social, interact with lots of different types of people...But I still feel messed up inside, I still feel lonely, I still feel empty. On the surface you'd probably think I'm a cool guy, no drama, no attention seeking, no issues with anything, just get on with it, but on the inside I feel messed up, raw anger inside, bitter, just pissed off at the world.

Hi Presence,

Do you feel like you dont connect with the people you meet? I have a few friends who I see every now and then, and they try to introduce me to other people, but I just cant connect with them. I sometimes think its my own fault because I cant happily talk about things that are 'cool' or 'popular', and I just wish I had a couple of people who understood me. I know that may sound a little selfish of me, and I apologise if it does, but I think thats part of the reason I came here. I feel bitter and angry at things that have happened to me and at least here I can vent, and people can choose to reply or ignore me.
Do you mind me asking if there is anything in particular that makes you feel pissed off at the world?

I suppose ther are a lot reasons, obviously thinking about telling you them specifically will be very very embarrassing for me, but generally one of them is me being very analytical and thinking about certain situations in this world and making it into a burden, it's like I looked into something so deep that I can't seem to get out, the truth basically hurts me, affects me, leaves me thinking it's my duty. Another reason maybe ...like I assume alot, I assume quite a bit, and when I meet new people I can assume alot about their character and behavior, like e.g every tells me I'm very analytical and perceptive about a persons behavior again I lookto deep.

this is probably the biggest reason.

Latest posts

Back