If You Could Change Something About Yourself, What Would It Be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hello Esteemed Members.:)

I imagine that everyone has something that they wish they could change about themselves.

If I had to choose, I would say my height. I'm 5'8" but I would like to be around 6'8".

Thanks for viewing!

I wish I was 6'2"-6'4"...I'm 5'10"-11"
Botox on my face so I won't look so serious lol...

I'd be a veritable chick magnet. :p Heh. Still. Honestly, I'd love a new set o' genes. Got all sorts of medical nasties to worry about that I could do without.

Well I'm 6"2 so I don't need to worry about my height. Except that I would rather be 6ft max.

And as for what I'd change about myself? Where the fresia do I start?!

Either change gender or change my bald head.
[Edit - I forgot to add I would make my penis bigga. Double the size, more to play with muhaha. =P]

My feet...they’re big by UK standards (14) and finding shoes can be a nightmare.

Apart from that I am what I am. :rolleyes:

kinzeUK said:
And as for what I'd change about myself? Where the fresia do I start?!
^^that

Personality wise, less shy, less confused, less insecure, less boring, less emotional at some times and less apathetic at others, become more chatty, think less about everything.. and so much more..

Look wise: what I hate and therefore want to change changes from time to time, on a few rare days im happy about the way I look, but most of the time I just critique myself...

.................... I want to say everything... but then again, I have a love/hate relationship with my self.

I'd swap family- mine make Archie Bunker look friendly. Hmmmm, wonder if The Huxtables (The Cosby Show) would've adopte a white kid.

I'd just like to be outgoing.... at this point of my life, I'll admit I admire (at least partially)that kind of people even if they are jerks or shallow...

If I could change something about myself it would be my ability to actually let people in. I have a hard time trusting and allowing myself to care about other people- usually when I feel its getting to the point of good friends I back off and avoid the person in question.

Its not that I don't want to have good friends I'm just terrified of being hurt.

If I could change something about myself it would be my location. The french countryside is no place for an English 18 year old, it`s nice for the first few days but then after that, the lack of technology and the abundance of cows gets depressing..

bigboi said:
I wish I was 6'2"-6'4"...I'm 5'10"-11"

Really? God I wish I was 5'10 I'd be happy with that. If I could change something it would be to be not so skinny. I hate wearing shorts and rarely if ever wear them in public.

Latest posts

Back