good looks and making friends and social life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
there one guy i know he got sexy good looking tall fit he has lots of friends
attractive female friends but he in collage lives in tourist place
he always friends no matter where he is alot of them are female who he really like .i am just giving example i am she i am using make example
i don't he every had regularly working job where he lives its like ibiza

will he lifestyle change when he finished collage and starts a job he won't have 3 months off like he used to having travelling but with his good looks will life change or get better

good looking people have it better so will he life change much from what he used with great social life and more friends or worse the fact he won't have 3 months off for holidays,great social life with very pretty women and no travelling to foreign countries because he have work for those 3 moths he has work now he used to haven off 9 till 6 o clock then he has go home cook and shop for himself

so would think he life will change because of his good looks or not

I just saw the title of this and immediately KNEW what was coming.

And I was right. :D

(To answer your question: Yes, his life will always be amazing and problem free because of his good looks. Good looking people never struggle with anything, and people will give them stuff for free!)

Good looking ppl never struggle?
*laugh*
In my opinion good looking ppl struggle more than anyone else.

just say'n

honestly i really dont care about this dude and his life.
and neither should you.

I think I look pretty good and my social life is a waste land. Looking good is NOT what makes things easier for that guy. It's probably his confidence, which may be due in part to his looks.

sylvestris lybica said:
I think I look pretty good and my social life is a waste land. Looking good is NOT what makes things easier for that guy. It's probably his confidence, which may be due in part to his looks.
yeah too much he calls himself stud women love him .will life always be this good for him always party and having fun job or collage .he know women love him but he hates me told me all because i was trying to be nice he 23 years old

Welp, sounds like you should be giving about 70% less skcuf about this guy. Don't worry about his life. It's most likely not as wonderful as glamorous as you perceive it to be.

sylvestris lybica said:
Welp, sounds like you should be giving about 70% less skcuf about this guy. Don't worry about his life. It's most likely not as wonderful as glamorous as you perceive it to be.
his life million times better then mine million times.women do love him no one treat him as he had disease. he full of confidence and attractive he knows no body will say no to him and he knows know he good looking he has been told by women that he beautiful looking and very handsome he gets invited to parties and nightclubs and outings by his many many friends both male and female more female then male .so yeah i do think his got Hollywood like women love know it too he not afraid be affectionate to women kiss them and put arm around them hug them dance with with out feeling reject or disease human with no feelings like i have been treated since i could talk

(i am female )i,d love to be good looking so people love me and guys would want to date me and ask me places and have great social life every day life would be great.people would want me around i,d have confidence in my looks that i am attractive men would like me not treat me like me not make me feel i have leprosy or strange disease which most men treat me like

but no i end up abused scared frightened female who hate herself and mirror scared to death of men in case i get more abuse of verbal or physical kind has me very scared now

I feel sorry for him for thinking life is like an episode of Beverly Hills 90210. All those girls are the really annoying high maintenance ones that will end up driving him to drink someday. I don't think good looking people have it better at all. Im sexy and my life sucks bro.

Taylormeister said:
I feel sorry for him for thinking life is like an episode of Beverly Hills 90210. All those girls are the really annoying high maintenance ones that will end up driving him to drink someday. I don't think good looking people have it better at all. Im sexy and my life sucks bro.

i am not bro I AM SHE NOT HE .well that all he used to he live spain not the USA different culture.he told go make friends my own age where peole my age don't around having housing parties or nighclubing till 4 in morning or go around in groups like bunch of kids at 24 years old like he used to doing like kid. i spoke he thinks when university he automatic going to be growing up
he never actual live like growing up only the Erasmus school is different from real life where they fire you for being late at university they won.t

i don't see why some people get it all rest get nothing not one friend some people have great time like you man who has every thing
its not fair at all why some people have it all .who doesn't know what it feels to be unwanted or called names or to be lonely
or know what it feel to suck inside alone every single Saturday of the year with no body calling to hosue or phone or text you who does n;t know what it feel like to be isolated and friendless and to hate to look the mirror ,to have opposite sex to treat you like walking disease in case they catch some thing ,never once affection or kiss i don't know what kiss feels like or warmed from guy

the likes of him takes for granted it all no problem he thinks every one life he like he own some i doubt he that thick to think that

all his friends say he lucky between good looks and women in one photo he had groups of girls(5 of them)! in photo and him in centre with huge grin on his face and sticking up his 2 thumbs

its so unfair so so so unfair he doesn't know what it feel like to be outcast lucky him !

Please stop making all these threads about the same topic, going on and on about it to no end. There, I asked nicely, so now you have to do it.

Equinox said:
Please stop making all these threads about the same topic, going on and on about it to no end. There, I asked nicely, so now you have to do it.
i need help my question to help i have no friends to help me you have problem with it then don't comment i don't respond well to emotional black mail

Yes, good looking people have an easier time...with some things.

However, they have a harder time with other things. It's not always sunshine and butterflies, being good looking. As good looking friends would always tell me.

Also, if you are good looking, people assume that you're stupid.

unlucky in life said:
i need help my question to help i have no friends to help me you have problem with it then don't comment i don't respond well to emotional black mail

No, you don't want nor need help with your question. First of all, it's not a question, it's just complaining. Second, you've "asked" the same "question" a thousand times before, people always respond the same things, and you are never happy with anything anyone has to say.

So please, I'm asking you NICELY, to stop making these threads. As long as you continue to make them, I'll continue to give whichever replies I feel like giving. Deal with it. Thank you.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Yes, good looking people have an easier time...with some things.

However, they have a harder time with other things. It's not always sunshine and butterflies, being good looking. As good looking friends would always tell me.

Also, if you are good looking, people assume that you're stupid.

i don't think that i think there too smart .i wish i was good looking and nice body and great personality have lots attractive friends and nice social life
and people love me and treat me . that guy has every thing as far i am concerned i have nothing not even single friend not one .no guy would kiss me drunk or sober you what i mean .i have no one phone number no one would give me one they afraid i contact them .i never get asked out either by any one.

how do you mean good looking having hard i never see them have it hard they can be right arrogant too towards the non good looking type like me
since i have experience from the guy i am talking about in opening paragraph

can you give me examples .good looking have it all as far as i am concerned no one treated them like disease and gets rejected have great sociably life and people love them treat them well i was never treated well or nice guys hate because i am ugly looking let me know that i am waste of time they never have feel that and they never had to know how it feels to be alone rejected over and over again no idea none

when i was little my sister had a girlfriend that lived next door to us.
she was verry good looking and verry nice as well.
she and her brother used to get beat up by their father a lot.
they used to climb over the fence to the neighbours yard to get away from him.
again she was a verry good looking girl.
but ill never be stupid enough to tell her her live is so much easyer than mine because she looks good.

I am getting the feeling she's in love with this dude.

Limlim said:
I am getting the feeling she's in love with this dude.

no i am not in love with him.he got women golore not afraid to kiss them either so i am not in love some male ho

paulo said:
but ill never be stupid enough to tell her her live is so much easyer than mine because she looks good.

hate to tell you this none of that make sence to me explain better

unlucky in life said:
paulo said:

hate to tell you this none of that make sence to me explain better

good looking people can have horrible lives too.
not so atractive people can be perfectly happy and have wonderfull lives.
the problem is more your attitude than the way you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back