"Hello"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris-Sabian

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Chris, 21, from California, I've come here because I think the topic of this Forum is the one we are dealing with, our entire life.

No matter how many people are around you, you will always die alone and you will be the only one to judge yourself before your time comes.

I bet you all agree with this ?

lol heya; well everyone may not agree. someone very christian might say they die with god holding their hands.. others might say our time never comes..

such is this life though..all people hardly ever agree; WELCOME tho.. sabian is a nice name

"someone very christian might say they die with god holding their hands.. others might say our time never comes.."

You're right but on a personal point of view I think you first have to position yourself toward death and then you can start to understand the purpose of your life.

Hi and welcome Chris, I agree with what you said. In the end we only have to justify owe akshens with ourselves.

Haha i disagree one thing. When we are born there is you and your mom....but when u grow old, you live alone and you die alone lol

But maybe your mum is waiting for you again :) Well that is if your mum went be for you witch I hope would be the case for most ppl

Latest posts

Back