My First name is Love. not kidding. hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilvert

Reaction score
i see the blank space in a post online, off some website i merely typed in lonelypeople.com off google for. i can say anything! speak to the world! i have so much and yet i dont know what to do.

im 19, i have blonde hair blue eyes and an unique first name. im a guy. i like philosophy, the ocean, skateboarding, and playing guitar.

best way to describe someone is through favorite movies, mine is Fight club and Blue valentine.

my current stress is the idea of life catching up with what to do; since the no job and dropped college....thus no money or future money. fresia money.

i live on the ocean, kinda rich family. ima good looking guy, had alot of girls- 2 long terms.

i just wanted to say hi! and uh well connect with people as i imagine everyone on a website called this does :p duh. every other site is mostly spam and crazy sex people.

(btw i just want to remind people im a real person with real emotions that somewhere in the world typed this up! lol people forget that to easyly online. so, idk, u can trust me if you feel up to it. just saying)

hehe, dont worry you can trust me.
first thing people say when theyre planning to execute their evil schemes :p

so very carefully ill say,
Hi and welcome.

Your opening post didn't quite let me unto the reason why you're here- sounds you're pretty well off, all things considered. Still, hope you enjoy your stay here, and practice common courtesy when it's called for. Welcome to ALL. :)

Latest posts

Back