20th century:Which decade would you choose?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which decade would you go to?

• Total voters

Unwanted94

Reaction score
Going by what you presently know of 20th century history, which decade would you go back in time to experience? This can be one you may have experienced yourself or would like to go. Personally, I'd go with the 90s, if not,then the 60s.How about you?

The time period that I have lived in actually - being a teenager in the 80s was fun.

I guess I would do the 90s, cause while I had a good time, there were things I'd do differently the second time around.

All the rest would definitely be worth visiting though. The feeling of still having so much to explore in the early 20th century when it was still a wild world, to the prosperity of the post WW2 era, and experiencing a lot of the culture from the 60s til the 90s firsthand instead of vicariously...all these times had something that made them special.

Interesting question with some good answers.

The '20s were what I consider our Golden Age in terms of culture, here in the States. Literary, musical, scientific and entrepreneurial giants walked the Earth, and it all happened here. Commercial art was brilliant and everything bore the look of a society that took pride in itself. Massive infrastructure rolled out from coast to coast. Transportation, communication and manufacturing were just getting ready to propel us into world leadership. (50 years between Kitty Hawk and the moon landing... yikes)

I think it's the closest we've ever come to having actual culture over here. Would have been great to see it.

If you didn't have to go to the dentist, because that would have hurt like a *****. :O)

Latest posts

Back