She Broke My Heart :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexjames2320

Reaction score
Well Hey Guys Im Alex Before 2Months I Meet A Girl..I Felt In Love with her after the first week and i really like her i told her that i wanna do something and i was all kid with her never make her feel bad and always making her laugh and happy and she always was saying that im the best guy she ever knew after a month that we talked like friends and she seemed like she was good then till today she came at her cousins house...her cousin is a good friend of mine and he said that we will go all of us out tonight..well i was at a local shop and i saw her with an another guy and then i felt really really bad she didnt saw me that i was there so i went behind them to see whats going on they started walking and then after a little time he kissed her and i when i saw it i was so sad :( and the problem is that she said she only has a problem because she doesnt want to make something with anyone right now and then we chat and i was also good i didnt mind anything at all but tonight she waits me to go out and i dont wanna go because right now im really sad and she really broke my heart...what should i do? i dont wanna see her again...:(

You should talk to her about your feelings towards her and that you saw her kissing another guy.

Anten said:
You should talk to her about your feelings towards her and that you saw her kissing another guy.

If I Do that i will not speak her again thats for sure because she did that on me...i dont wanna hear her lies again

Well if you don't talk to her you won't get closure. I am not saying she was right but if you don't talk to her you will just be bitter about it forever. Maybe you will find out where you went wrong and how you can improve on the next girl.

i will do it thats for sure but she doesnt deserve anything from me anymore... i was so silly all this time that i believe her!

Well it is hard to see the full picture when you are to close to it. It happens to all of us, we let our emotions cloud our judgement. But i would say calm down a bit before you talk to her because she might throw all your anger back at you if you come at her like a charging bull. Most women are 3rd degree black belts in emotional jujitsu. :)

She already told you she dosnt want to be in
A relationship or serous with anyone.
If you dont like it, you dont like it.

If you dont wanna go , dont go.
Youre free to do that too.
If she dosnt like it...she dosnt like it.

Anten said:
Well if you don't talk to her you won't get closure. I am not saying she was right but if you don't talk to her you will just be bitter about it forever. Maybe you will find out where you went wrong and how you can improve on the next girl.

Lonesome Crow said:
She already told you she dosnt want to be in
A relationship or serous with anyone.
If you dont like it, you dont like it.

If you dont wanna go , dont go.
Youre free to do that too.
If she dosnt like it...she dosnt like it.

Yes you are right but it hurts when you see a girl you really like and you did everything kissing someone else at least i was here for her when she needed me...

But I Have to talk to her and i will ask for the truth and in the begining she said that she likes guys that dont lie and then she became a liar...its a shame how blind you can be when you love someone for real thats what i felt for her i give her love without taking anything

yeah...
Not saying it dosnt hurt becuase it dose.
Give yourself time to heal. Cry if you have to.
Sometimes the anger will come. It ok to feel
angery..just try not to
hurt yourself or any one else..

The roller coasters comes in waves
Sometimes.
And our mind domt think clearly
when we are in pains.
Give yourself a break.
Try not to make semse or
Take yourself so seroous at the
Mement.
Get rest, eat and maybe
Get into yoir hobbies to keep
You active so thag you don't
Fall into a depression.

Its stressful...

Yoite better off if your more stable
Before confronting her...

In amycase what she say wont heal you,
Even if she say things you want to hear.
Its 50/50 that she won't, so it migjt make
You feel worst if your not ready for it.

Whats done is done.
She's fully awear of that...
She wouldn't have done it , if she
Wasnt awear of it.

Yeah...welcome to the club of not
putting women on a pdeistal.

Cant live with them, cant live without them.

I guesd your just going to have to
Down grade her to just being human
with flaws.

She is a total lying girl. When a girl says those things and does another, her actions speak louder than words. There are lots of fish in the water. Do not waster your time over a woman who does not even care about you. Getting over someone who is not worth your time and effort should be given due attention. SHe does not need your affection. Move on. There are much finer things in life.

eyewonder said:
She is a total lying girl. When a girl says those things and does another, her actions speak louder than words. There are lots of fish in the water. Do not waster your time over a woman who does not even care about you. Getting over someone who is not worth your time and effort should be given due attention. SHe does not need your affection. Move on. There are much finer things in life.

That's Absolutelly What i thought too...i dont wanna see her again in my life she lied to me about everything! i will be very cool to her no arguing not fight just a short talk and then goodbye i have more important things to do in my life than waiting for her to like me..

Latest posts

Back