We Love you Arsenic Queen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoffy

Reaction score
Hey, saw your shout and hate that you feel that way, You are a great perosn with much to offer everyone. Don't ever think you turn everything to honeysuckle and just know we love you. (HUG)

~Love, Hoffy

I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch.

We all have bad days. Hell. Some of us have bad weeks.
Even though I don't know much about whats going on with you aside from what we've talked about.

You seem like a nice person.
You're very talented in regards to what I've seen of your work.
Take deep breaths and remember that time heals all.

If you ever need to someone to talk too, there are plenty of people that care and want to help.
Just look at this thread dedicated to you! :)

This is a safe place filled with people who try to help one another.
That's what makes this site such a great place.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Thanks Hoffy and Dark_Poet, you're both awesome.

Dark_Poet, some have bad days, some have bad weeks, I've had bad YEARS! lol. Filled with rejections, failures and humiliations.

Hugs for the two of you. I love you and all my friends here, but of course people - and especially romance - are the bestest best ground for potential failure and rejection, and those two things are what I hate the most in the world. That, and humiliation, and it's been of the party yesterday night too.

Thanks again people for your kindness. It's awesome of you to care. Big hugs and friendly kisses (on the cheek).

Wow, you Sophia? I thought my clumsy comments made you hate me again. Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back