How many countries have you visited?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lonely Boy from OZ

How many countries have you visited?

3 for me

Australia (where I live)
Singapore
The Philippines ( about 4 times)

Cool, you visted Singapore before? that is where i live. Humm let me see, Italy, switzerland, china, korea, newzeland, australia. That is pretty much.

Different parts of Spain 3 times and I been to Germany, France and Holland. Think that's it

bluey said:
Different parts of Spain 3 times and I been to Germany, France and Holland. Think that's it

The advantages of living in Europe :D

Greece (Crete)
France (mostly in the north)
Italy (sorrento region near Naples)
Malta (but I was too small too remember more than the food and the swimming now)
Spain (or rather Majorca)
Nothern Ireland (doesn't really count)
Wales (for a day)

And of course England (the place I live)

School costs too much for us to travel these days so I read quite a few travel books.

HiddenHydey said:
Greece (Crete)
France (mostly in the north)
Italy (sorrento region near Naples)
Malta (but I was too small too remember more than the food and the swimming now)
Spain (or rather Majorca)
Nothern Ireland (doesn't really count)
Wales (for a day)

And of course England (the place I live)

School costs too much for us to travel these days so I read quite a few travel books.

If you enjoy long drives you pretty much can drive to these countries. No Fair Wales, England, Northern Ireland counts as one country the UK :p

In Australia you can travel for days even weeks venturing thousands of kilometers and still be in the same country :rolleyes:.

Australia is such a massive country it can fit basically every European nation apart from Russia.

Apart from New Zealand and some pacific islands it does cost a fortune to travel. Travelling to our nearest Asian neighbor Indonesia would cost you probably about $1200 return and thats on special. I dont know what your currency is like by our Australian dollar is like half that of an american $

Another disadvantage is that we are girt by sea aka surrounded by sea

I got the girt by sea bit from our national anthem Advance Australia fair :D

What's good about traveling? You can just go to a beach or a restaurant in your own country.

Have your seen the beaches in this country. And if I was to go into the see I would probably end up with a rash are something.

United Arab Emirates (All my life)
Sudan (8 or 9 times)
Bahrain (for a couple of days)
Thailand (for a couple of days)
Malaysia (5 months to date)

Traveling is a passion of mine, I would love to visit a lot countries hopefully in the near future.

U.A.E is a pretty hi- tech and rich country. Every thing seems to be made out of gold. What's that hotel called in Dubai where Roger Feder and Andre Agassi played a game of tennis? Its like a hotel near the sea. Wanted to go to Thailand after seeing The Beach.

Haha, you guys should consider yourself fortunate. I need just 3rs drive to reach one end of my country to another. Hummmm Lonely boy, does it cost so expensive to travel to indonesia from aussie? LoL, cause thats the price i would need to pay to get to taiwan on a expensive carrier like Singapore International Airlines. Well, if you don't mind actually, there is a budget carrier that travels from aussie to singapore and maybe there you can transit and book another budget flight to indonesia. With the airport tax and stuff, I could safely gurantee you that your ticket would cost below 500 Singapore dollars, hummm which is like double in exchange rate of your currency?

Yeah its quite expensive, well for me it is. Return to Bali would be around $1200 Australian thats if its on special. New Zealand return to Auckland from Brisbane around 500-600. My friend tried to get me to go along with him for X-mas, I only had 15 on my account lol :(

Hummm, well if you had the cash, maybe you should try visiting new zealand. Quite nice place. Hummmm you can go for rafting, bungee jumping, and many exciting stuff

Im more into sight seeing, definitely would go to new zealand for that.

Sky diving, bungee jumping terrifies me. Im terrified of heights :(

I might get a heart attack lol

Sadly I've only ever been in two counties: US and Canada, but I know a lot of people who have never even been out of this state, tells you a lot about the place I live...

NeverMore said:
Sadly I've only ever been in two counties: US and Canada, but I know a lot of people who have never even been out of this state, tells you a lot about the place I live...

I've only been to America and Canada as well... but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't travel. American states are (distance wise) like European countries, and I've been to a few states.
American states: Arizona. California. Florida. Hawaii. Idaho. Illinois. Minnesota. Ohio. Oregon. Texas. Washington. Wisconsin.
Canadian provinces: Quebec.

Qui said:
NeverMore said:

I've only been to America and Canada as well... but that doesn't necessarily mean I don't travel. American states are (distance wise) like European countries, and I've been to a few states.
American states: Arizona. California. Florida. Hawaii. Idaho. Illinois. Minnesota. Ohio. Oregon. Texas. Washington. Wisconsin.
Canadian provinces: Quebec.

Yea that's true they are like European countries distance wise if that's the case I've been plenty of places:

Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Florida, DC(if you count it),North Carolina, South Carolina, and Quebec

Latest posts

Back