You are having a party...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoffy

Reaction score
ok so you are having a party and can only invite 3 people dead or alive, who would they be?

Mine:
1-Bob Marley
2-Alexander Skarsgård
3-Kat Von D

I invite everyone and serve them all wonderful cocktails with little umbrellas in them.

Then we play the biggest game of twister in recorded history.

3?? Can I not have 4? James, Nicky, Sean & Richey. I can't leave one out that would be so mean...

Sute said:
I invite everyone and serve them all wonderful cocktails with little umbrellas in them.

Then we play the biggest game of twister in recorded history.

Naked twister?
it's the funnest! HEEHEE!

1- Tamsin Greig (cute and funny :D )

2- Leonardo Da Vinci (some fascinating conversation and an awe-inspiring mind.)

3- A translator (for Da Vinci, assuming he didn't learn English!)

Or, since I'm shaky on that detail:

3- Clint Eastwood. One of my all-time favourite actors, I'm sure he'd be a very interesting guy to chat to.

Hmm or Stephen Fry, Ray Mears & Micheal Palin...I'm seeing that as more of a dinner party.

Come on now Blackdot, you can do better than that! Who is someone who inspires you?

I had a communications teacher in college who had that question on the 1st day of class. He was using it as a way to see what type of students he had. As he was reading the cards that we had filled out, he stopped to chuckle at one. I immediately said, "that's mine." ;)

It's been over a year since I've had someone at my house and that was my parents. I don't have parties. I will sometimes go to other people's parties.

Well then I take off Alexander and add you. You'd probably be more interesting anyways ^^

Hmm... I'd invite...

Someone cool: Fat Mike.
Someone smart: Stephen Hawking.
Someone sexy: Jenna Jameson.

That should be fun!

Felix said:
Hmm... I'd invite...

Someone cool: Fat Mike.
Someone smart: Stephen Hawking.
Someone sexy: Jenna Jameson.

That should be fun!

I'm sneaking over if Jenna is coming :p

Aww Alex, I just saw what you said. You're too sweet to me (hug)

Latest posts

Back