Anyone Play Rift?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadSun

Reaction score
I just subscribed to it about a week ago and its pretty fun,but it gets kinda lonely/boring playing alone all the time.i mean its an MMO so obviously there's other people but if you've ever played one you probably get what i mean.Its a lot more fun to play with someone else and in fact the social aspect of MMO's is actually one of the main draws for me.

I'd prefer someone in North America (USA/Canada) so we'd be in reasonably close timezones but even if you're not maybe we could make something work.

(In case anyone who doesn't play it and maybe hasn't heard of it whom might actually be interested you can just google Rift and look on Trion's website.there's also a free trial on there.its quite a cheap game as well although it is a subscription based game.)

I made a similar thread some time ago but i was extremely vague and it didn't really go anywhere.I realize its unlikely I'll find anyone on this site who plays/is willing to try this game but i figured it couldn't hurt to see.

No, but I've played Dark Rift. :(

[video=youtube]

If this game were a can, Oscar the Grouch would reside in it...

Latest posts

Back