My friend bluey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mimi38

he is going to be going through an hard time starting tomorrow,,,he is getting an operation for a hernia,,and i didn't get a chance to talk to him today and tomorrow he has to be at the hospital early soo here goes for him

sorry my dear friend:(

Anytime you need a friend,
I will be here.
You'll never be alone again,
So don't you fear.
Even if you're miles away,
I'm by your side.

Whenever I'm down
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend
In my time of need

Say the right things
To keep me moving on
To keep me going strong
What else can I say?

So never hesitate to call
Cause I'm like your sister

Friends are there through thick and thin

Hope you get well quick,,

Micheline xxx

:( sorry you're not well, Bluey!
You're a great guy and I hope you feel better quickly!
:) :) :) *hugs over internet* :) :) :)
And I'm sending some positive vibes your way, so I hope everything goes well :] :] :] :]

Let's all send bluey our warmest get well wishes! We'll miss you bluey, hurry back!!! :)

Best wishes to Bluey, get well soon mate and hope for a speedy recovery.

getwellbear.gif

I'm sorry you have to go through surgery:( but just so you know everyone is thinking about you and hopes you get well soon!!:D

Get well soon Bluey cant wait to see on the forums again, so we can begin the clone battles anew lol

oh I was not going to say anything as its not always a good idea for a mod to say that hes going away for a bit but looks like mimi let it go,,, Its ok mimi I did not tell you I was not saying anything.

Queen Cleocatra thankyou so much for the pm and the link :)Your like a supper cool person and as Ive said in a pm to you all ready us lot hear would be lost with out you.

I was not going to post anything just now as I have to go and eat breakfast why I can, not aloud anything after 8am you see.

Thanks everyone for the luck :) makes me feel kinder special.

Thanks for the vid mimi I like that band as well :) Had any of the tea I sent you yet? lol Am drinking a cup now.

Thank you all

Yay bluey!
I hope everything went well, you're probably the coolest dude ever and I'm glad you're back :) :) :)

TalosNB said:
Get well soon Bluey cant wait to see on the forums again, so we can begin the clone battles anew lol

Maybe I should send you in for the OP instead lol You are the same. You have it done and all have the benefits lol

and qui I've not had it done yet lol,, am about to go now and have it done

but thanks anyway :)

oh. way to burst my bubble. jk.
well good luck then. I guess I got over excited!
But really, I hope everything goes well and we're all thinking of you.
*hugs over the internet*
*sends cards and flowers and stuff*

bluey said:
TalosNB said:

Maybe I should send you in for the OP instead lol You are the same. You have it done and all have the benefits lol

and qui I've not had it done yet lol,, am about to go now and have it done

but thanks anyway :)

:O impossible hopefully my cloning technique was superior :p, good luck dude and get well soon

We'll be thinking about you and sending positive psychic something-or-rathers :)

Hey Bluey just wanted to say best of luck and get well soon... Don't think you'll have any trouble at all though, you got lots of friends here to support you through your recovery ;)

My dad has had 2 hernia operations and while both were unpleasant he came through them alright and was back to normal in no time... his second one was just a couple years ago at 62, so being half his age, you should bounce back twice as fast lol

Take care Bluey and get better soon!

Hey bluey :)
Hope it'll all go smoothly and that you'll have a fast recovery after the surgery. :)
Hope to see you around soon ;)

Latest posts

Back