Howdy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phyllisdmead

Reaction score
Hey partners, how's it going, really excited and trelled to be here. Hi to all my new firends and staffs.

phyllisdmead said:
Hey partners, how's it going, really excited and trelled to be here. Hi to all my new firends and staffs.

Welcome, welcome! Young and all! Be heartlessly welcome! To Cirque de Morgue; and what a show we have for you tonight! Gawd, I love that song. Scaretale by Nightwish. Really potent stuff. Anette does a good job in this albu-

Oh. Yeah. Sorry! Um, yes, welcome! It as an honour and a pleasure to have you here on these forums. It seems you were so excited to join, you started singing! There's nothing wrong with that. I sing quite a bit myself. Granted, it can be compared to nails grinding along a chalkboard surface or a knife scratching against a pot or pa-

I'm rambling again (silly me). :p So assuming you're as lonely as I am, I hope you find what you're looking for on these here forums, and then some. Good luck to you sir!

Latest posts

Back