Spam as a Solution to the Male Loneliness Epidemic in America?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eurofile007

30uzus9.gif

Oh well link time has run out. Go join your other account.

This article makes me headdesk a million times. I think it's beautiful when two people from different cultures and countries can find common ground and make a relationship work, but the "global dating" phenomenon often ends up being desperate older men seeking hot young submissive foreigners who they chat with in a speed dating environment and marry two weeks later. Acknowledging that American society has issues? Good. Romanticizing international dating? Unrealistic. Implying that feminism means that women hate men, or that men are judged by harsher standards than women in our society? Frankly, bullshit.

I took econamics....
Im simple minded too.
I rather fresia ***** n hoes and get more
Bangs for ny buck.lol
Young wild hot white chicks..the
Kind you dont take home to meet mommy.
Since shes financially secured and secuted
In every aspect.
She can GTFO in the morning.

Shes young beautiful and exotic.
Capitalizing on her assests.
Evidently she paid attention in
Econamics and socialogy too.

hmmmm. global dating? maybe if i was just looking to date via e-mail or over the phone. But i'm looking to date face-to-face.

Eurofile007 said:
Hi all,
I found this on the internet. Does it make sense? What do you think? It seems like the most logical, sensible and realistic solution to the male loneliness epidemic in America, doesn't it? It's the only one that works for every decent male, so what could be better right?

Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

No, I am going to have to disagree with this. There are other solutions for combating loneliness that don't involve importing a girlfriend. There are far too many posts on this site from men who think finding a girlfriend will solve all their problems and lead to a happy life.

Am I the only person here who realizes that this is just advertisement for Globaldating and its affiliate sites?

Just look at his profile, it says hes been online 10 minutes and has only posted once since he created the account...

This guy has just copied and pasted a page of bullshit from one of these websites to try and suck in some lonely souls...

I think a moderator should seriously consider closing and deleting this thread...

"...feminist culture has conditioned women in America to not even need men."

Aka...women's financial and emotional independence is scary because now they have to be treated like actual human beings instead of property.

It doesn't make any sense for someone to date globally. If it gets so bad that you can't find anyone then date nationally. You will (probably) share a similar language and American culture. And you don't need a passport.

Yeah I noticed Crow ;) , lets just say the beginning of my first post was a bad figure of speech, I'm just wondering how the mods haven't seen this yet...

Pezza said:
Yeah I noticed Crow ;) , lets just say the beginning of my first post was a bad figure of speech, I'm just wondering how the mods haven't seen this yet...

I just scanned it to be honest so didn't notice it's spammy nature.
I don't even know why I respond to threads like this. Probably because I was aching to get good and pissed off. Yanno. You have to do that once in a while.

He must have read my posts. I see no problem with it. If nobody of the opposite sex will accept you for you in your own country, obviously if a man is considered too unattractive and undesireable by the entire female population of his country, and he finds someone in another country and has the chance to make something happen, I salute them.

The advice his own people, in his own country gives will be to accept singledom and move on with life. Everyone here supports that when they go on the defensive. I don't think that is the answer.

To all who are taking the foreign bride thing seriously just please be careful.

Awhile back was researching scams and I came across the whole mail order bride scam and how so many men have been hurt or ruined emotionally financially from the process b/c so many of the brides simply want a way to get to the US and use our laws to do so.

Not saying there isn't success and real love...just please visit the forums out there that talk about this and learn how to protect yourself.

You want to find love and companionship not a disaster!

Pezza said:
... I'm just wondering how the mods haven't seen this yet...

What makes you think we haven't. This account and his other login have been watched even before he posted. I wanted to see if he was going to come back and put in his links.

Latest posts

Back