Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"
Was losing interest in the Assassin's Creed series, last one I fully played was Black Flag, Syndicate I never even finished, not sure if I'm even half way through. But Assassin's Creed Origins has renewed my enjoyment for the game. I love exploring Ancient Egypt, I've spent hours just riding on horse back, or camel, or camel/Chocobo hybrid, climbing the pyramids and raiding them, lost of fun. Been having a lot of fun using the predator bow too, taking out guys from around the corner. The Final Fantasy quest I came upon was out of left field and unexpected, didn't know Ubisoft added it in.
(01-09-2018, 09:49 AM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Was losing interest in the Assassin's Creed series, last one I fully played was Black Flag, Syndicate I never even finished, not sure if I'm even half way through.  But Assassin's Creed Origins has renewed my enjoyment for the game.  I love exploring Ancient Egypt, I've spent hours just riding on horse back, or camel, or camel/Chocobo hybrid, climbing the pyramids and raiding them, lost of fun. Been having a lot of fun using the predator bow too, taking out guys from around the corner.  The Final Fantasy quest I came upon was out of left field and unexpected, didn't know Ubisoft added it in.

Really? Shucks, that’s good to hear! I’ve heard some murmers that the game was decent, but had a lot of doubts after noticing how Unity and Syndicate were doing.

Been playing Vermintide lately. My inner Warhammer fanboy was waiting for something like this, and it did not dissapoint.
I am known as a walrus, but at the same time, it's tea time, so naturally, a fiddle is really a shoe in disguise as a pear.
Assassin's Creed Origins made me sad today. I did a main story quest and met this one mans little girl who took me to a rooftop from where you can see her house. There were soldiers patrolling it looking for this ledger her mother had hid for her father. After I searched their house and artfully killed the soldiers I went back to find the mother who was at the lighthouse. I went there and after beating up the soldiers I find the mother at the docks crying. The vile Crocodile (a man not a beast) had taken her daughter so I had to find her. My eagle located her just off the shore so I swam out to find her. Upon diving under the water I see her tied to rock...oh no...too late...the mother was sobbing and the father returned in time to go with his wife to burying his daughter. I decided then was a good time to turn off the game for the rest of the night and play something else.

Before that though I was having a blast going around ancient Egypt and finding some special locations, finding the highest place in the black desert and discovering a hidden tomb with a weird message to the gamer. Not as cool as the Final Fantasy bit which gives you an awesome shield and sword. But do I ever have fun using the predator bow and taking bad guys out, nailed one right between the eyes, and another one right up through the jaw and out the back of the head. Nailed one guy right in the asshole with an arrow. I laughed. Fictional video game violence is so much fun. I tamed a hippo today too and had it running around with me, and then after I had a crocodile. At least they swim with you and run on land. Hyena's, lions, and cheeta's won't go swimming with you.
(01-21-2018, 02:51 PM)Sci-Fi Wrote: Assassin's Creed Origins made me sad today. I did a main story quest and met this one mans little girl who took me to a rooftop from where you can see her house. There were soldiers patrolling it looking for this ledger her mother had hid for her father. After I searched their house and artfully killed the soldiers I went back to find the mother who was at the lighthouse. I went there and after beating up the soldiers I find the mother at the docks crying. The vile Crocodile (a man not a beast) had taken her daughter so I had to find her. My eagle located her just off the shore so I swam out to find her. Upon diving under the water I see her tied to rock...oh no...too late...the mother was sobbing and the father returned in time to go with his wife to burying his daughter. I decided then was a good time to turn off the game for the rest of the night and play something else.

That sounds so sad. Sad

I wanna start playing AC Origins soon. :x

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Favorite Game of All Time? Ikarmue 93 19,485 12-29-2017, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Godzilla73
  Post An Image Of Your Favorite Video Game Character LoneKiller 59 16,055 12-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Life is Strange HoodedMonk 11 2,939 12-06-2017, 11:44 PM
Last Post: BlackwaveButterfly
  What video game are you currently playing ? Cataplasme 262 38,332 11-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Xelha
  Scariest game you have ever seen or watched? Ikarmue 27 7,232 08-25-2017, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Meaw
  Game Giveaway VanillaCreme 12 6,154 03-12-2017, 04:33 AM
Last Post: AmytheTemperamental
  Any game devs here? Garrett 1 1,523 11-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: el Jay
  Reccomend Me An Indie Game Urban Outlaw 4 2,740 08-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Last Post: BreakingtheGirl
  My game theroy BadgeFTW 6 2,442 03-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Hairmonster12
  Christmasy Game Music Christina Sarah 2 1,927 12-07-2015, 07:46 AM
Last Post: Christina Sarah