What was the last book you read?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I'm kind of the same way. I've never been a reader, always had my thoughts drifting. Turned out i needed something that really interested me, and i'd read it quite often. I haven't read many books yet, but i plan to read more in 2014 then i've ever done before.

The last book I read was the 'The Disaster Artist' it was hilarious!
disaster_artist.png

Currently reading Benjamin Franklin by Edmund S. Morgan.
And I'm Canadian, so I feel a little dirty doing so :p

Littlesecret said:
disaster_artist.png
Ever since I saw "The Room" I"ve wondered how Tommy Weiseau managed to outdo Ed Wood in the "So bad you can't stop watching!" department?

The last book I read was " Beating Sugar Addiction for Dummies" by Dan Defigio. Thorough and easy to read with one glaring weakness. Chapter 12 in the book deals with exercise. Defigio sets up a basic exercise program for the reader but neglects to provide a stretching program to accompany it! An oversight like that can cause real harm to someone who has never undertaken any kind of exercise program.

Worth picking up if paired up with a beginner's handbook for physical exercise.

Simon1996 said:
Littlesecret said:
disaster_artist.png
Ever since I saw "The Room" I"ve wondered how Tommy Weiseau managed to outdo Ed Wood in the "So bad you can't stop watching!" department?

The last book I read was " Beating Sugar Addiction for Dummies" by Dan Defigio. Thorough and easy to read with one glaring weakness. Chapter 12 in the book deals with exercise. Defigio sets up a basic exercise program for the reader but neglects to provide a stretching program to accompany it! An oversight like that can cause real harm to someone who has never undertaken any kind of exercise program.

Worth picking up if paired up with a beginner's handbook for physical exercise.

Sorry I didn't reply I never saw your comment, yeah he's a pretty impressive man, have you read the book? It's clear from the film that the man is bizarre but the book......... Next level.

cvr9781451645682_9781451645682_lg.jpg

The Cat 854K Wheel Dozer operator and maintenance manual- a scintillating and breathtaking review of a 900 horsepower 200 ton+ earth-moving monster....I was spellbound! (or was that comatose?).

Latest posts

Back