Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters

Qui

Reaction score
Code:
Due to the content it asks for this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky.

So... here's the deal. Since I give hugs a lot anyway, and a lot of you seem to like that... This post is for people to say what stupid thing happened that bugged them or made them sad today and in exchange they get a hug.
Example:
Qui had a bad day because her bf is being a horny ******* and is way too pushy.
*Hugs self over the internet*

Get it? It's pretty simple I guess.

I'm sorry your bf is being an A-hole, just kick him in the junk that should settle that..

NeverMore had a bad day because he hasn't said any more than 3 words all day and they were all to himself :( dang that feels bad...

:( I know. If I could give you a real hug I would, but this is the best that I can do.
*Gives lonelyloser a BIG HUG over the internet*
I know it's not the same, but I hope it helps you feel a little better at least.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to talk to anyone today, NeverMore.
*Hugs NeverMore over the internet*
Call your parents or your siblings or something. Just to say hi. Would that help?

*groupHugs Q+LL+NM*

i only hate hugs when i'm conscious about my B.O.
you know, because B.O. can make or brake the chemistry.

even over the Internet, the thought of a guy's sweaty armpits should be enough to drive you away.. anyway, this reminds me that i gotta shave.

*HUGE hugs to Qui, lonelyloser, NeverMore, and husky*

husky: You shave your pits?

lol. B.O. won't scare me away from a person in need of a hug!
I'll be brave, it's ok.
*Gives husky a hug over the internet*

thanks for the hugs, broken_girl and husky!
*hugs broken girl over the internet*

Qui said:
I'm sorry you haven't been able to talk to anyone today, NeverMore.
*Hugs NeverMore over the internet*
Call your parents or your siblings or something. Just to say hi. Would that help?

Nah, I got enough of them this holiday break, glad to be back on campus!

I feel some love coming on.......
*Deep breath and hugs Qui, lonelyloser, husky, broken_girl*

Thanks for the hugs! :) :) :D :)
*BIG HUGS for everyone*

Yay, a hug thread! ^__^

*Hugs Qui for making thread*

*Hugs the next poster!*

*hugs Jeremi over the internet*
Yeah, call it a fit of insanity. but hugs are awesome :)

*grows really long arms and then hugs Qui, lonelyloser, NeverMore, husky, broken_girl and Jeremi*

Thanks mimizu!
*hugs mimizu over the internet*

I'm trying to eat healthy, but healthy food tastes like dirt. Is that hug-worthy?

diamond-dancer said:
I'm trying to eat healthy, but healthy food tastes like dirt. Is that hug-worthy?

Yes! Definitely! I've returned to my stress-diet of Diet Coke, insomnia, and of course lots of stress. I bet people are taking bets on which will give me an ulcer first. lol.
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet and begins development of healthy food that tastes good*

Qui said:
diamond-dancer said:

Yes! Definitely! I've returned to my stress-diet of Diet Coke, insomnia, and of course lots of stress. I bet people are taking bets on which will give me an ulcer first. lol.
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet and begins development of healthy food that tastes good*
I drink anywhere from 7-9 cans of diet coke a day (sometimes more) and have been doing so for like 5 years now. My diet consists of mostly anything that takes less than 20 minutes to make. I don't know why or how I don't have scurvy yet. no ulcers either...

here's to hoping aspartame doesn't cause cancer :p

Latest posts

Back