Free Hugs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like hugs?

• Yes. Deffs.

Votes: 292 92.7%
  • No. Hugs suck.

Votes: 23 7.3%

• Total voters
AngryLoner said:
Qui said:
diamond-dancer said:
I'm trying to eat healthy, but healthy food tastes like dirt. Is that hug-worthy?

Yes! Definitely! I've returned to my stress-diet of Diet Coke, insomnia, and of course lots of stress. I bet people are taking bets on which will give me an ulcer first. lol.
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet and begins development of healthy food that tastes good*
I drink anywhere from 7-9 cans of diet coke a day (sometimes more) and have been doing so for like 5 years now. My diet consists of mostly anything that takes less than 20 minutes to make. I don't know why or how I don't have scurvy yet. no ulcers either...

here's to hoping aspartame doesn't cause cancer :p

Diet coke is totally boss! But I mixed Arizona raspberry tea and Red Bull today.... it was amazing.
I hope we don't get cancer! Or ulcers! That would suck!
Though I've had some stomach pain fecently whenever I drink really acidic or carbonated drinks... a little concerning lol.
*hugs fellow aspartame junkie AngryLoner over the internet*

Lost in the Oilfield said:
*Bear hugs everyone*

*BIG HUGS everyone over the internet*
lol. you do bear hugs. I'll cover the BIG HUGS, ok?
All hugs are great! More is better!

And I agree mimizu, pork ribs are healthy and yummy :)
So are apples. And tea. :) :) :)
*hugs mimizu over the internet*

Qui said:
Lost in the Oilfield said:
*Bear hugs everyone*

*BIG HUGS everyone over the internet*
lol. you do bear hugs. I'll cover the BIG HUGS, ok?
All hugs are great! More is better!

LoL... bear hugs are big hugs...
the biggest...
pick-ya-off-your-feet and crack a couple ribs kind a hug :p
But feel free to give them too :)

mmmm I swore off eating pork after reading Dr. John Harvey Kellogg's (the maker of the cereal) article on pork years ago, but I do remember the taste of yummy pork ribs mmmmm... it's just the thought of eating that meat completely sickens me now :/

Qui said:

LoL... bear hugs are big hugs...
the biggest...
pick-ya-off-your-feet and crack a couple ribs kind a hug :p
But feel free to give them too :)

Ummmm green tea I drink like 3 bottles a day, I guess you could call green tea my diet coke,lol:D

Well if all the big hugs are already being dealt with I'll deal out small sneaky hugs....when you least expect them.... So how was your day today? O, mine was fine just a lot of classes and....SNEAK HUGS Qui,lonely loser,husky,broken girl,Jeremi,mimizu,diamind dancer,lost in the oilfield, and Angry loner

*hurries off to nearest shadows*

NeverMore said:
Ummmm green tea I drink like 3 bottles a day, I guess you could call green tea my diet coke,lol:D

Well if all the big hugs are already being dealt with I'll deal out small sneaky hugs....when you least expect them.... So how was your day today? O, mine was fine just a lot of classes and....SNEAK HUGS Qui,lonely loser,husky,broken girl,Jeremi,mimizu,diamind dancer,lost in the oilfield, and Angry loner

*hurries off to nearest shadows*

:D :D :D
That's so cute! sneak hugs? lol.
And Lost, I think that bear hugs differ slightly from BIG HUGs because BIG HUGs don't crack ribs or pick people up off the ground. A BIG HUG is more like... a teddy bear hug. Or, a gentle bear hug. Like for someone who's had a bad day. So you give them a hug. It's got a little bit of a sqeeze to it, but not an 'oof' sort of squeeze, just a 'feel better and I'm sorry and I care about you' sort of squeeze. It's a hug for a bad day. They are different enough and both good enough to each have a seperate person administering them. Don't you think so?
*Gives a hug to lonelyloser, NeverMore, husky, broken-girl, Jeremi, mimizu, diamond-dancer, Lost in the Oilfield and AngryLoner over the internet*
*Gives a BIG HUG to everyone who had a bad day over the internet*

So... I find hugs to be very theraputic. And I give a lot more when I had a shitty day. Like today, more trouble with my horny pushy immature bf. This sucks. In case you were to notice that I hug a lot of people... it's beause I don't want other people to feel as shitty as I do. I give loads of hugs offline too, they make people happier. At least, I think so. And this is the best that I can do. It's a bit pathetic, but I really hope that I can make at least one person here at least a tiny bit happier, if only for a minute or two. That's why I give out these seemingly pointless free hugs. I honestly think that hugs can save the world.

Ooooh so many hugs! Hug whores are great... haha I just called Qui a hug whore! I'm just jealous, Qui :(

diamond-dancer said:
Ooooh so many hugs! Hug whores are great... haha I just called Qui a hug whore! I'm just jealous, Qui :(

why? what is there to be jealous of? But I don't mind being a hug whore. There are worse kinds of those to be.
:( But I'm not sure why I can't stop crying. I can hardly see what I'm writing. I just feel terrible. That's not because of you guys though.
*fakes another smile so people don't worry*
*hugs diamond-dancer over the internet*

Qui said:
why? what is there to be jealous of? But I don't mind being a hug whore. There are worse kinds of those to be.
:( But I'm not sure why I can't stop crying. I can hardly see what I'm writing. I just feel terrible. That's not because of you guys though.

Just that hugging people is a big and scary thing for me... I don't know why.

Crying and not knowing why is the worst... I declare war on it!

*overcomes fear and hugs lil Qui*

diamond-dancer said:
Just that hugging people is a big and scary thing for me... I don't know why.

Crying and not knowing why is the worst... I declare war on it!

*overcomes fear and hugs lil Qui*

Thank you diamond-dancer. I used to be terrified of people touching me, I just expected people to try to hurt me. But I had a great friend teach me how to hug. It took her like a year before I could even hug back... but now I love to hug people.

Qui said:
*gives Qui another friendly hug*
Hope this makes you feel better, even the slightest bit :)

I wish there were more hug whores out there. I think I've got one hug in the last two years. It's such a small thing, but it can mean so much ^^

Qui said:
Thank you diamond-dancer. I used to be terrified of people touching me, I just expected people to try to hurt me. But I had a great friend teach me how to hug. It took her like a year before I could even hug back... but now I love to hug people.

Yeah, touching kinda freaks me out.... I think my dad and brother treated me a little too much like a boy and so my way of showing affection used to be to give someone a friendly punch...but girl friends don't really appreciate that and I've had to phase it out of my affection-showing repertoire.

I'm going to be brave and hug somebody today...wish me luck!

*Gives everyone a practice hug*

(sorry for the drool!)

diamond-dancer said:
Qui said:

Yeah, touching kinda freaks me out.... I think my dad and brother treated me a little too much like a boy and so my way of showing affection used to be to give someone a friendly punch...but girl friends don't really appreciate that and I've had to phase it out of my affection-showing repertoire.

I'm going to be brave and hug somebody today...wish me luck!

*Gives everyone a practice hug*

(sorry for the drool!)

Good luck with the hugs!
*wipes off drool, hugs diamond-dancer back*
you guys are great.
*gives mink and Jeremi a BIG HUG over the internet*
thank you so much :)

Qui said:
Good luck with the hugs!
*wipes off drool, hugs diamond-dancer back*
you guys are great.
*gives mink and Jeremi a BIG HUG over the internet*
thank you so much :)

So I've put myself on a hug therapy plan...! I have to hug 5 different people at least once every day. I know, right into the deep end!

Today I hugged six people... and it was good!

diamond-dancer said:
my way of showing affection used to be to give someone a friendly punch...but girl friends don't really appreciate that and I've had to phase it out of my affection-showing repertoire.
Lol I have a friend who does this to me all the time :D
She gives me a friendly punch (sometimes it may be a little too hard lmao) everytime we meet :D

And yes I agree..most girls don't really appreciate that :rolleyes:
But hugs are still great too, very comforting (at least when you don't knock each other in the face accidentally while hugging lol) :)

mink said:
Lol I have a friend who does this to me all the time :D
She gives me a friendly punch (sometimes it may be a little too hard lmao) everytime we meet :D

And yes I agree..most girls don't really appreciate that :rolleyes:
But hugs are still great too, very comforting (at least when you don't knock each other in the face accidentally while hugging lol) :)

It's her just her way of telling you she loves you. :p

Should I be trying to knock people in the face??? Am I doing it wrong? :)

Yes, in fact I think friendly punches...are almost like hugs but done in a different manner lol.

Lol I got knocked in the face several times before, it didn't really matter though but usually ended up being a joke :D

*Drops down from rafters and SNEAK HUGS: Qui, Diamond Dancer, Mink and Jeremi*

Haha, when you least expected it!

*Scurries back into same shadowy corner as last time*

bah, all the lost posts... I can't remember all the stuff that was said, but I still want my Bear van and panda bear suit Qui :/

Oh and i suggested a red bull machine for the board room... and that we have both a ping pong and pool table :)

rdumb4.jpg

*pops out of nowhere*
Alright ping pong! I'm pretty good, i'm actually entered in a tournament for December 6. I think I'll get stomped though:(

*Suddenly notices his unsneakiness and rushes to the nearest shadows*

Latest posts

Back