Get High

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonely guy

I am just becoming an alcoholic because life sucks and I hate it. And smoking is becoming my new thing. Why even care about the negative effects of alcohol and drugs? My life is pointless all the time.

Does anybody have a gun?

I'm thinking of starting to drink again...I was sort of an alcoholic a few years ago, but since life sucks so bad right now, why not? It doesn't really matter what the consequences of alcohol are anyway. I shouldnt have even been born.

lonely guy said:
I am just becoming an alcoholic because life sucks and I hate it. And smoking is becoming my new thing. Why even care about the negative effects of alcohol and drugs? My life is pointless all the time.

Does anybody have a gun?

I smoke (cigarettes) like a freight train when I'm depressed. Which, as you can imagine is often. It's unhealthy and stinky, but there's a reason why prisoners, mental patients and recovering addicts smoke so much. It helps!

I used to keep an old handgun of my grandfather's at home. I ended up giving it back to my mother because I was afraid I'd end up using it on myself.

lonelyloser said:
I'm thinking of starting to drink again...I was sort of an alcoholic a few years ago, but since life sucks so bad right now, why not? It doesn't really matter what the consequences of alcohol are anyway. I shouldnt have even been born.

I 100% agree!

But still I never smoke or drink EVER!

Latest posts

Back