Memorable (and embarrassing) Moments In Your Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Arianna

Has anyone ever experienced a really embarrassing moment? I mean..something you know you'll never forget if you live to be a 100? Here's one from out of my life. What about you?

A friend and I went out to a really nice club. We were all dressed up. We had our hair and nails professional done..the works! Anyway - my bestfriend Susanna (a very outgoing type of girl) meets up with these two nice guys.(She's one of those people that naturally draws others to her. She's got a great personality and a great smile). After a few minutes of talking... she excuses herself to go to the restroom..and like a faithful sidekick..I accompany her. A moment later she comes out of the stall..adjusts her hair..and walks quickly out of the restroom and..trailing behind her is... A LONG PIECE OF TOILET PAPER HANGING OUT OF HER DRESS! Which I again.. as the faithful sidekick..try to remove just as she walking out the door into the waiting arms of her new boyfriend. He stops..she stops..the paper trail stops. And I am left standing there holding a foot long piece of Charmin in my hands and a very embarrassed look on my face. The new prince charming in her life smiles at me and asks, "Did you forget something?" Now.. I have to say.. that's one of those defining moments in life when you wish you could disappear.:rolleyes:

I've had a million of those!! Here's one:

In middle school I went to my first and only school dance. It was awful and I felt so invisible. My dad was supposed to pick me up for his visitation weekend. He walks right in the middle of the dance calling my name and being a dork. Then he proceeds to grab my hand, lead me out, and as I'm walking I slip in some soda and fall on my ass. That sucked.

I'm sorry guys :( that sucks.

Hmm, embarasing moments. Ok, I've got one. 6th grade. All of it. The entire year I wanted nothing more than to curl up and die. It was embarasing as hell to have people even look at me. I was so ashamed of myself.

broken_girl said:
I've had a million of those!! Here's one:

In middle school I went to my first and only school dance. It was awful and I felt so invisible. My dad was supposed to pick me up for his visitation weekend. He walks right in the middle of the dance calling my name and being a dork. Then he proceeds to grab my hand, lead me out, and as I'm walking I slip in some soda and fall on my ass. That sucked.

Oh you poor girl :(

I embarass myself continually but you're not hearing everything! :p

New Years Eve 2005-6. I found myself is this super skanky Polish nightclub with two friends. One of my friends had a crush on a guy there she knew from school but he wasn't interested in her in that way. As we were leaving everyone did the kiss goodbye on the cheek routine, and as he went to kiss me I bit him. I don't know why.... I wasn't drunk... but I bit him right on the cheek.

You bit the guy!?! Wtf. You're a silly one :p I bet he deserved it though. lol.
I just remembered a specific incident from my outcast year as a 6th grader...
A few kids decided that since I had no friends anyway wouldn't it be fun to can me in front of the whole school at lunch time... Oh boyyy. That was really embarrassing. The good part was that when 3 kids came over and picked me up, I kicked over the garbage can so they couldn't dump me in it. So they just dropped me on the ground. :D That's my perfect life. I feel so spoiled and lucky that that was all they did to me.

Last year, It was around 2 am and I was at a 24-hour diner with some friends. We were leaving and in the parking lot when one of my friends asked "Hey, are you alright? Are you sleepy or anything?" so I replied "I'm fine, I'm alright, I'm ALRIGHT, I'm ALLLLRIIGHT" and I started doing this foolish dance backwards. I wasn't looking around me and all I heard from my friends was "WATCH OUT!!" A car was about to hit me but it swerved and avoided me while I was doing some dance. It was pretty embarrassing but, it would have been a hell of a way to die.

I've got another one. In 8th grade my wonderful b**** of a mother decided that as a punishment for being depressed she wanted to cut off all my hair. I'm talking like a pixie cut but not cute cuz I don't have the face for it. Considering my hair was half-way down my back, I was pissed.
Anyway, the school year started and I looked like a boy. As I'm sitting at the front of the class a really cute guy walked up behind me and asked the girl sitting next to me who the new guy was (pointing at me). I turned around and he just looked at me and said "Eew".

3 years and more hair later I went through a Taco Bueno drive through and he was working there. He actually tried to hit on me! It felt so good to just say "Eew" to him.

O there have been a bunch of these in my life, if only I could remember them all...

Here's one, I remember my senior year of high school, I was in a marketing class that ran a school store (we sold pencils and stuff), and we had to give this big presentation on the school store to an audience of people and we each had to talk about what we did. Now I was only there because of a certain girl, I had no interest in marketing at all and hadn't done anything really. I was supposed to work on prices or something, and that's what I had to talk about, how we came up with the prices we used. I didn't know what to say so I decided I would wing it, which is what I usually do when it comes to presentations. So everyone that presented before me did a good job and I started getting nervous, really nervous, so much so that my legs started to uncontrollabley shake and when it came to me talking about prices litterally said: "The prices are what we got them to be, they came from places around us, and we think they are good, now heres Bill to describe something else", all while shaking so much I looked like a jack hammer, the people around me kept telling me to calm down, and I kept saying "I'm trying", there was no podium, so everyone there saw how much I was shaking, it was a disaster then, but funny now :D

One day in elementary school, I had the bright idea to spin around in circles and then try to walk a straight line while waiting for the school bus to come... once the bus came I got on, walked to the back of the bus, and my stomach started to churn the second I sat down and the bus started moving... I power-puked milk and cheerios all the way down the aisle from the back of the bus... many of the cheerios were still intact and floated on the milk... ok it was more funny than embarrassing, but it was sort of embarrassing and gross :D

Another time when I was just a kid, I had these powdered refried beans in chili before church... I was so rotten that one of my friends left to the other side of the church, and people all around me and my remaining friend were covering their noses and fanning the air with their pamphlets... you could see windows opening farther and farther away from us as the cloud of stink moved through the church... me and my remaining friend were trying not to laugh so hard that our faces were red and there was tears in our eyes and every couple minutes my remaining friend would let a snort escape and it'd make the laughing worse... we had to get up and leave so we could laugh out loud and compose ourselves before going back in... there were lots of frowns directed our way by some of the older people in the church... well that was sort of gross and funny too... not so much embarrassing till we had to go back in and get frowned at... even then it was sort of funny.

OK..here's another one I wish I could forget.
My family and I took a trip to Florida to visit Sea World. It's the coolest place..I was having a great time up until we hit the shark lake. Yep! That's right..they have a man made area set up to look like a lake filled with beautiful tropical fish and baby sharks. The whole thing went like this. You're grouped together with a friend or 'buddy'. While you stand there for several minutes listening to the instructor tell you how to use the snorkling equipment. (I was paired up with my brother). After that you put on the snorkle and fins.. and then you and your partner are allowed to swim the length of the lake while enjoying the underwater sights. (At this point..it's important for me to mention that my brother was wearing black and red swimmimg shorts). Anyway..a few minutes go by..and I am totally engrossed in all the beautiful little fish swimming by me. And then I spotted a baby shark..about two feet long. I got so excited I almost choked on the breathing apparatus trying to get my brother's attention. Because I wanted him to see the shark. But when I looked up to find Jake .I find that he was several feet in front of me. Desparate to show him the shark..I swim at breakneck speed to catch up to him and excitedly grab him by the leg and begin pointing frantically at the direction of the shark. Jake turns around..and the best way I can describe it while looking through now foggy goggles is..he simply gives me a 'funny' look.. and hurredly pulls away from me. Thinking he was frightened by the baby shark..I catch up with him once again..grab at his leg..(this time pulling harder)..and try my best to make him see how harmless the animal is. Jake acts even weirder this time..he breaks away from me..and attempts to outswim me heading towards shore. Well..by this time I am really annoyed with him..so the next time I catch up with him..I grab him by the butt of his swimming shorts..and hold on tightly so he can't escape! This time Jake goes beserk!! He goes into hyper swim speed trying to get free..and as he's getting away..his swimming shorts are being pulled right off his body.. because this time..I refused to let him go. Now..just at this moment ..someone in back of me is earnestly tugging at my leg..and I am getting really upset. So I turn around to confront the jerk pulling at my leg..and there I am face to face with Jake!!! Apparently that day.. someone else was wearing black and red swimming shorts. In horror.. I finally let the other fellow go...and man..did he ever!!! He swam away so fast I could almost say I saw smoke underwater!! God I was so embarrassed! And I could only imagine what he must have told his friends. "There's a lot more going on than just sharks in that lake! Crazy woman!"

Latest posts

Back