Here's a funny story

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwi

Reaction score
Hi guys

I haven't posted in a while, been pretty busy with other stuff. But I'm in a pinch IRL and I don't know what to do.

So yeah, there's this girl I'm friends with right? We've been friends for like 2 years maybe more and since I first talked to her there was a mutual chemistry, in the sense that we shared many common views and all that. However, from day one I knew (and of course she soon told me) that she's into girls. Bummer, huh?

To top it off, she's gorgeous, great smile, sweet voice, smart, open minded, independent and she's feminine too. Now honestly, I never thought much about us in any way apart from just regular friends, mainly because of that tiny little detail u.u HOWEVER, I did say to myself a couple of times "****, if she ever as much as doubt her orientation I'm gonna be on that case faster than phoenix wright". Of course, that moment never came.

Now here's where it gets funny. Recently, we (me & her) were in a bar having some drinks and I got pretty drunk. So she was suddenly talking about her past relationships and stuff and suddenly the familiar "she" became "person". She was suddenly including any gender as a possibility when describing someone she'd like.

Now I'm not dumb I knew something was up, and sure as hell something was. Apparently some guy is on that tail, and now, magically, she's into guys. Yay -_-. So I thought to myself, ****, this gotta be some sort of magazine bloke, if in a couple months you can achieve that (she was PRETTY into vag).

Well I met the guy. Let's just say I was not amused. As soon as I saw the kid, I thought this was all a bad joke. Short, wimpy, talks like he's got something in his mouth, no game. I dug deeper, and all he seems to do is drink beer and complain about girls. Now don't get me wrong he could be smart and w/e but he sure as hell didn't show it. All he was doing is making puppy eyes and smiling like a special needs child. I'm thinking **** this guy has got to have the best phone talking skills in the planet, cause in person: mediocre.

So I'm pretty perplexed, because all of the traits this girl describes, when talking about people she's into, I didn't see none of them on that guy. As a matter of fact, she's always saying I have those traits. Even the guy said she talk about me a lot, well I've never heard her talk about this punk, and I've heard her talk about some honeysuckle you just don't mention.

So tell me guys, WTF is up? What do I do? Do I try to get in the mix? I know I have what it takes, but I'd feel pretty bad if it backfired. Sorry for the long post... honestly I'm mad at myself.

dwi

Hmm...so is she bisexual or straight or confused?
If she is confused I would NOT go there man.

roguewave said:

I don't think it's about confusion man... she specifically said she's bi now. I mean, I suspect she always was cause when I asked her if she was gonna adopt (she wants a kid someday) she made this face like she hoped to have a traditional family.

Dwi said:
roguewave said:

I don't think it's about confusion man... she specifically said she's bi now. I mean, I suspect she always was cause when I asked her if she was gonna adopt (she wants a kid someday) she made this face like she hoped to have a traditional family.

Then I guess go for it.

Maybe she dosnt want to have sex with ya?
Shell fresia tall men, short men, stouid men, smart men,
Ruch men, poor men...etc ect
As long as its not with you...

What the fresia kind of post is that Lonesome Crow?

You're in the friend zone. You've been for two years. There could be the possibility that she simply doesn't see you as someone she would be in a relationship with. Maybe she values your friendship more then risking it in a relationship that could turn sour (since she was talking to you about her past relationships, I'm sure shes had a couple [at least] bad experiences, or bad break ups).

Does she even know you have these feelings for her? Because if not isn't the friendship with her really one sided? It's pretty clear you want to be with this girl if you're jealous of her interest in this guy, and that guy isn't you. But you should have expected not to be her first choice due to your two year friendship.

Have you considered telling her how you feel? And if so, how do you think she would react? Is it worth losing your friendship with this girl? All things must be taken into consideration, especially with this situation. Being in the friend zone with a girl you have feelings for is one of the worst feelings.

Unrequited love or feelings can take a serious toll on you. Be careful how you approach the situation.

But...

If shes happy, could you be happy with that? Or will you not be happy until shes happy with you? That's what it all boils down to I'm afraid.

Best of luck with your situation Dwi.

Is the truth kimdda point
Some people cant handle the truth kinda piont.
Keep it somple..
Ask het again if you want a piece of her ass.
Shell tell yes or no in different ways...
Actoons speaks louder than wordd
Kindda answers.

I know what you want.
But you get what you get....

You had feeligs, now you what ass.

Okido ill write ut different.
You built a relationship on friendship, now
You wanna move to the next level of intimacy.

Excuse my spelling...android keys are wacked.

Endrance said:
What the fresia kind of post is that Lonesome Crow?

You're in the friend zone. You've been for two years. There could be the possibility that she simply doesn't see you as someone she would be in a relationship with. Maybe she values your friendship more then risking it in a relationship that could turn sour (since she was talking to you about her past relationships, I'm sure shes had a couple [at least] bad experiences, or bad break ups).

Does she even know you have these feelings for her? Because if not isn't the friendship with her really one sided? It's pretty clear you want to be with this girl if you're jealous of her interest in this guy, and that guy isn't you. But you should have expected not to be her first choice due to your two year friendship.

Have you considered telling her how you feel? And if so, how do you think she would react? Is it worth losing your friendship with this girl? All things must be taken into consideration, especially with this situation. Being in the friend zone with a girl you have feelings for is one of the worst feelings.

Unrequited love or feelings can take a serious toll on you. Be careful how you approach the situation.

But...

If shes happy, could you be happy with that? Or will you not be happy until shes happy with you? That's what it all boils down to I'm afraid.

Best of luck with your situation Dwi.

No it's not anything like that alright? We're not nails & grime friends it's just a normal friendship not the kind where you can say you're in the friend zone. Also, I'm past that stage where people get all emotional about being with someone or not.

If I were to make an approach it wouldn't be something that would make me look desperate or anything you know? You just put the cards on the table and if she want to play then let's play if not then everything hopefully stays normal.

Other thing, I don't feel jealous one bit, I just feel mad because I never picked up on the signs. I mean, it's not about ass cause that's easy to get just hit a club or whatever right? It's more like I feel that it's a bit unfair all this.

Imma tell you right now, from a unbiased point of view, she might be happy with this kid for awhile ok? That's fine. He could be sweet and honeysuckle , buy her some nice stuff right, work that phone all day make her feel good and warm inside. But I guarantee you that honeysuckle aint gonna last more than a year. He's gonna run out of gas soon enough and she gonna feel empty and then what? She goes back to that pussy.

Around my ass, you aint getting bored till you die. And I KNOW that's why she broke up with her last girl, she gets bored ASAP. If you aint creative, adventurous, like doing new stuff everyday... this biatch don't even talk to you. So yeah, that's why I'm annoyed.

BTW lonesome crow, you sound like you're mad high I don't see any point to your comments. Thanks to the others who shared their opinion.
dwi

You have a bad attitude. Maybe that's why she never pursued a relationship with you.

Honestly, you're not looking for relationship advice, you just want to get laid. You seem pretty confident that once she is blessed by your sexual prowess she'll be satisfied for life. I give it a few months and she'll be tired of your arrogance and back to the "other team"- then you'll be back here complaining about how some chick with no game messed with your relationship.

Im not mad or high..

You contradict yourself.
If youre beyound it...then what's yout problem.
Evidently it still ruffle your feather.

Since this chick is so so **** awsume.
I want some titays shots :p

I just wanna whom these women look like
Having so so much power over men.

Lets keep this thread up dated for a year.
Cuase I really wanna if people can actaully
Predict the future. Maybe after that ill hit
you up for loltto number....

But fresia, since you can predict the future...
You coukd had jknown shed rejected your ass
From day one...wouldn't ya.lol

Like....wtf????
U made the extra effort to piont out fucken
Garantees...

Im just currious. I grt bored sometimes.lmao

Endrance said:
Maybe she values your friendship more then risking it in a relationship that could turn sour (since she was talking to you about her past relationships, I'm sure shes had a couple [at least] bad experiences, or bad break ups).

If a chick likes you then she wouldn't be to bothered about risking the friendship. I think this is an excuse used more often than not to let you down easy because she doesn't find you attractive.

Lonely in BC said:
Honestly, you're not looking for relationship advice, you just want to get laid. You seem pretty confident that once she is blessed by your sexual prowess she'll be satisfied for life. I give it a few months and she'll be tired of your arrogance and back to the "other team"- then you'll be back here complaining about how some chick with no game messed with your relationship.

hahaha

I already said it's not about getting laid , if I wanted that I'd go get some easy dumb chick. It's not arrogance it's called confidence learn the difference. I bet you're one of those people that think of fairy tale romance where people magically fall in love, welcome to real life where it's about being direct honest and if you both click then that's it.

You don't even know how things are on this side and I intend to keep it that way the only question i asked was simple. Now make all the assumptions you want but to me it seems you're jabbing at me for no reason. Maybe you're offended cause you're not confident and you need to tell others their arrogant to feel better... :)

Lonesome Crow said:
Im not mad or high..

You contradict yourself.
If youre beyound it...then what's yout problem.
Evidently it still ruffle your feather.

Since this chick is so so **** awsume.
I want some titays shots :p

I just wanna whom these women look like
Having so so much power over men.

Lets keep this thread up dated for a year.
Cuase I really wanna if people can actaully
Predict the future. Maybe after that ill hit
you up for loltto number....

But fresia, since you can predict the future...
You coukd had jknown shed rejected your ass
From day one...wouldn't ya.lol

Like....wtf????
U made the extra effort to piont out fucken
Garantees...

Im just currious. I grt bored sometimes.lmao

What??? It's like you're talking in riddles...

Wtf?....
You got rejected

She told you she was gay so yoi can't get her ass.
my first response was sarcasim becuase yiur story wasn't
Fucken funny and boring as fresia.
Its smashed ur fucken ego...
A 5 yr old could had figure it out.

Keep it simple stupid.

Youre a stalker in process.

You have frontal lobe damage probably.delusional.
Still in functional stage. It gets progressive.

I beard dudes tell your story and think like you.
theyre dime a dozen. Youre not that special.

Like i said u contradict yourself.
With or withoit relationship youre ok?
Then you wanna go into your theory on love?
Which is obsession by normal people standard.

I try to stay objective as possible to the original posters intentions. It really just seems that you are pissed that she doesn't like you. It is just that plain and simple.

**** bro, if i were you, i'd be all over her. it sounds to me like she's really into you. i wouldn't worry about her bf. you know what i think? if she's been into girls her whole life, then maybe she doesn't really know how to pick 'em. my advice is to let the dogs loose. i had a bi-sexual gf once when i was a teenager, and everything worked like a normal relationship. best of luck to you!

Latest posts

Back