I'm living in a dream..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
.. or what I mean is a nightmare.. I'm living in a nightmare.. I'm not even sure if I exist anymore.. maybe all of ou that you read this are part of the system.. the observers, the ones who establish this experiment.. I'm not sure about anything anymore.. I take that risk right now.. you may, or you may not be those who made my life hell.. I'm not sure.. I'm going crazy.. fresia YOU !!

No, I don't do drugs and I never did! I drink normally which means a beer or two in the evening or something stronger like vodka bt rarely.. I've been suffering with depression for years and I've tried different doctors and medicines but they didn't work and I decided I don't wanna poison myself anymore with antidepresants and chemistry.. I just wanna someone who understands me and love me the way I am! I'm sick and tired of people (especially some people) requiring I have to be the perfect Intelligence! fresia that! I am intelligent but that gave me nothing but pain throughout the years! So I just want love now! I don't wanna be accused of not being this or that, of being "wrong" or "guilty that I want compassion! fresia you! (not you, guys), I just wanna love, care and compassion! ;((((((((

Yeah that's what I like to give to people, my understanding, and caring. *hug*

Our society often does make us feel that we are wrong for wanting compassion. It makes me sick, the whole 'be independent, don't be needy or weak, hide your real self' situation which we deal with every day. Well done Marigold for comeing here and letting out your real thoughts and feelings. I think you speak for a lot of us.

marigold said:
.. or what I mean is a nightmare.. I'm living in a nightmare.. I'm not even sure if I exist anymore.. maybe all of ou that you read this are part of the system.. the observers, the ones who establish this experiment.. I'm not sure about anything anymore.. I take that risk right now.. you may, or you may not be those who made my life hell.. I'm not sure.. I'm going crazy.. fresia YOU !!

I became convinced we were all gods at one point, so this being a dream is not far fetched.
As for proof about who we are, I can't prove to you that I exist anymore than you can prove to me that you exist. Honestly, how do you prove that you exist?
Probably not the most helpful things to say but I can assure you, you are not crazy =]
No more than every other single person in existence. Nobody knows the truth about our existence and what is going on and because of that so many religions, belief systems and ways of life have been created to make people feel at ease.
To me, I exist within a multitude of unexplained phenomena that has only been given names by humans. On top of this everything we are aware of is the result of electric signals that we interpret.

I do dearly wish that you find peace and contentment soon =]
All the best marigold

Thanks, guys! Your words really help here! All the best to all of you, too!

Latest posts

Back