44 female

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyYogi

Reaction score
I would love to have email friends to talk about relationship issues, life, loneliness.

My interests include fitness, bicycle riding, dogs, veganism, reading, yoga, personal growth, spirituality, creating a life.

I live by myself but am in relationship. I live in a coastal urban city.

???

So what you think about your healthy living. I can give you the tips for healthy living if you wanna...
Because I am of 43 but I seems to be 33...so coolll:D:D:D

HappyYogi said:
I would love to have email friends to talk about relationship issues, life, loneliness.

My interests include fitness, bicycle riding, dogs, veganism, reading, yoga, personal growth, spirituality, creating a life.

I live by myself but am in relationship. I live in a coastal urban city.

???

Hi Happy Yogi!! I'm new and I would love to talk about the same things as you.

My interests : baking/cooking, dogs, walking/hiking, yoga (I'm slowly starting), reading, starting to learn how to scrap book and handmade cards.

My e-mail: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hi everyone. So sorry...I didn't come back to this until now. I appreciate everyone's reply. Akon...in answer to your question, I am looking for friendship. Others to converse with, share, support. Not necessarily to pass the time but to share.

Of course I'd like to be able to talk about psychological issues as well, loneliness, creating a life, etc. Thanks all...I'll write you guys.

Latest posts

Back