What is your most liberating moment?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryKoreanMan

Reaction score
After my epiphany, I basically put my former self in a corner and promptly beat him to death with my fists.

I then shaved my head bald and learnt how to sing and play Space Oddity by David Bowie, my favourite song that i could never somehow be bothered learning.

Life is good.

LOL

When I decided to make myself better and taking a "promotion" that put me out on my own.

How, that is a good question. I don't think I've had such a thing. Seems like something that's more in movies than real life. Perhaps someday.

When I play football and I'm having a great game, or when I score an important goal.

e.g. a late equalizer or a winning goal in extra time. It's a great thrill :p

Peter Lorre said:
When I play football and I'm having a great game, or when I score an important goal.

e.g. a late equalizer or a winning goal in extra time. It's a great thrill :p

Ahh I know what you mean peter. Some ******* gave me a black eye with an unnecessary high kick while we were playing inter-school football which led to the game winning goal scored by me :D via penalty kick.

When I left behind my family, it always seemed such an awful thing to do, but even though it came to more bad times, i was free, and I do not concern about them any longer.

When I went bungee jumping, I was pretty close to chickening out when I was on the ledge and looked down, but I did it anyway.

Latest posts

Back