Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes you feel lonley is that you are different. Just stating something you said a lot.

I used to feel like a freak a lot. When I was 14-18,

I used to walk alone in the woods around my house, listening to other kids play on the other side of the trees, and think about how I didn't have friends because of my disability.

When I saw the musical Wicked, I empathized with Elphaba, who was outcast because she had green skin.

16, I remember reading Frankenstein and empathizing with the monster, who was reviled and misunderstood because of how he looked.

At 17 when I first went to college, the first day I got there I had an anxiety attack and all I could think about was how I wasn't like the other students there. I felt like an alien, different, and that I would never ever fit in.

This was my loneliness.

Now I feel different because of how I feel inside emotionally.

Hopefully you can relate to some of the stuff I've said.

Ledia, I just listened to your singing and it was lovely. :shy:

So you have made me happy today.

And you have a lovely name aswell.

Hugs.

SophiaGrace said:
Hopefully you can relate to some of the stuff I've said.

I do relate.

In a lonely place said:
Ledia, I just listened to your singing and it was lovely. :shy:

And you have a lovely name aswell.

Hugs.

Thanks! You made my day.

Sci-Fi said:
(((HUGS))))

Thanks Sci-Fi

Ledia said:
Minus, i fear i must disagree with your disagreement

In a lonely place said:

So there
4.gif

Ledia. Why do you always delete what you write? When you leave this place, id like something of yours to read to remember you by.

:/

I agree. Liley is awesome. I should send liley post cards. It would be fun. :>

Drama, can i put a butterfly here or would that be distracting from the post you deleted?

5922558482_ae838c22fb.jpg

[video=youtube]

SophiaGrace said:
Ledia. Why do you always delete what you write? When you leave this place, id like something of yours to read to remember you by.

:/
I won't leave any time soon :D but if someday I do, I think I would like to leave something nice behind and not pathetic threads like this one <.<

thanks Soph, Valince, Sugar, Ak, Jen

Minus said:
Drama, can i put a butterfly here or would that be distracting from the post you deleted?

5922558482_ae838c22fb.jpg

[video=youtube]

I think that this is a good Idea, Minus. thank you, this thread needed more butterflies and Grover :D

Well i don't want to distract from what you are trying to do but after you removed your post it just seemed that maybe you could use a butterfly.

buttefly.jpg

What are you talkign about, im not trying to do anything :D
butterfly111.jpg

btw that butterfly you posted is supercute.

Latest posts

Back